I am opening up my home to the world of Airbnb because I am going to be overseas for a while. At the risk of sounding like an arrogant idiot, my flat is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy here and feel incredibly proud of how comfortable the space is. I would love to share it with the right person/people!
- Constructed in 1849
- a heritage listed building epitomising gothic architecture at its best
- former girls school converted to flats in the 90s
- securely gated and includes car parking (1 space allocated to the flat, multiple visitors spaces)
- communal courtyards
- 2 storey garden flat - ground floor and lower ground floor
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge room, 1 combined dining room and kitchen
- 1 lovely Scottish flatmate who is kind, friendly and has an incredible ability to keep to himself as/when appropriate!
- incredibly spacious - 1199 sq feet, and the ground floor ceiling is 16 feet high!
- has a private patio
- 1 x large king size room
- 4.85m x 4m (approx. 15' by 13')
- plentiful clothes storage
- furnishings include a king size bed, a chest of drawers, a desk and an armchair and a bookcase
- direct access to the flats private balcony
A BIT ABOUT ME
- I am a Scottish Australian male of Indian descent
- I am a "professional" and work as a freelance consultant in various industries
- I've been told that I am very easy going and fun to be around
- Music is my biggest passion, and I love travelling, cooking, keeping fit, cycling
- I have a giant tattoo on my chest of a drawing of the Danse Macabre (The Dance of Death) which basically represents my philosophy in life. Life is too short to be afraid of dying. Make the most of every moment.
WHO YOU WILL BE
- not a racist
- not homophobic
- not misogynist
- someone who will treat me, my flatmate and my home with respect and authenticity
- Living Room
Basically everything except my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) bedroom!
Interakcija s gostima
As little or as much as you want!
Secure car parking available
- Standard noise restrictions for a residential area
- Smoking allowed on patio only
- Guests must provide a description of the type of person they are and the purpose of their visit
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije