Built by a vacationer for vacationers. BRAND NEW 2017 construction. Beautiful finishes. All comfy beds with memory foam mattresses. We absolutely love this property so we have put our blood, sweat and tears into making it the perfect get away for whatever the occasion. Fast WiFi (100M / 10M), Cable Television in all rooms with over 200 channels + HBO And Showtime + 100 inch projector
Please read House rules. If you plan to bring a pet - $75 non-refundable pet fee for each pet.
Living room has a 100 inch Projector - the screen automatically comes down from the ceiling. Master Room 55" Flat screen TV - Both downstairs bedrooms 45" Flat Screen TV - All TVs have HBO Showtime and 200 cable channels. All are Smart TVs so you can use your netflix account to watch and entertain the kids / family. We also have an extra queen blow up mattress in case an additional bed is needed. A BBQ is provided on the back deck along with a propane tank and common grilling accessories. The house is fully furnished with essentials - clean sheets, pillows, bath towels, hand towels, toilet paper, make-up remover wipes, etc, pots / pans, plates, bowels, coffee mugs, Keurig Marchine, a washer / dryer, ironing board, steak and cooking knives, and more...
Beautiful Point Venture is on the North Side of Lake Travis and directly across from Lakeway. We provide two guest cards that give you access to the Jr. Olympic size pool, basketball courts, a full gym, 50 acre park with a playground and 2 boat ramps. The 50 acre park is huge - surrounded by Lake Travis on both sides. It's great for picnics and there is plenty of space so it's never too crowded. The space is fun for both children and adults with swings, a merry-go-round, playscape, small play house, nature trails and a basketball court. Besides the park, there are 4 lighted tennis courts, 2 non lit tennis courts and an award winning golf course with putting greens and a driving range. The Point Venture Marina provides a fuel dock and a small store with snacks and beverages. The Gnarly Gar is the only waterfront, floating restaurant with access by boat. They offer a broad variety of sandwiches, appetizers, salads, burgers, entrees and desserts. Guests can also enjoy live music at the Gar on the weekends. There are some amazing giant catfish that are a must see. The property is conveniently located one block from the water and a good central spot for all the other places to go. The Gnarly Gar and the park are both a little less than one mile away walking distance.
Interakcija s gostima
We are not local, but we have tried to make sure that you will have everything you need.
If you want to rent water sports, call Liquid Thrillz and tell them Flip from Greystones sent you. They will hook you up with an extra discount.
Don't be scared off by the house rules. It's pretty simply, no parties or events and treat the property with respect. The section below is long, but it's required for legal in case anything goes wrong.
• This is a small community with many permanent residents that are against vacation home rentals. Please respect the neighborhood.
• This is a NON SMOKING property. We do not take this lightly. Do no smoke inside at any time. Guest authorizes Owner to charge a $500 CLEANING FEE if there are any signs of smoking in the house.
PARTIES / NOISE
• The person who rents the property must be present for the entire rental period and must be at least 25 years old.
• No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property.
GARAGE / PARKING
• Only park in front of the house and not in front of any neighbors homes.
Any pets must require prior approval. If there is any sign of a pet discovered, Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $200 cleaning fee. Renters must meet all of the following specifications:
• No more than 2 pets are permitted.
• Must not exceed seventy (70) lbs
• Must be at least one (1) year of age or older.
• Must be spayed or neutered.
• Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart-worm preventive is highly recommended.
• Pet fees are non-refundable. The pet fee for the each dog is $75.
• Pets must be leashed at all times when outside the house.
• Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
• Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
• All pets are to be treated with flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
• Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
• Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
• Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
• DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to $200.
• Each property will be cleaned and inspected before your arrival and after your departure. We ask that you to help us enable the cleaning crew as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, leave used towels and linens in the laundry room, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests.
EXCESSIVE WEAR AND TEAR
• If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees.
EXCEEDING MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS
• If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250.
Point Venture is patrolled by Travis county Sheriff's department. There is one outdoor security camera that is on the front of the house.
Born and raised in Texas. I travel as much as possible for work and pleasure. I have a couple philosophies, No Bad Days and make your minutes count.