I'm renting my full apartment in Friedrichshain, when I'm not there.
It's very quiet (in a backyard) and pleasant, as well as very well located. So ideal for a couple or solo travellers!
(Alex: 15 min with U-bahn, Warschauerstr. : 20min walking)
- One big and good lighted room (big bed, small couch, tables, chairs, closet)
- One small kitchen furnished (fridge, wash machine, oven, hotplate, cofee machine, basic tableware) - One toilet and a separated shower. Please note that there is no bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
always available for any request
- Supermarket: Edeka (2min walking), Denns Bio (2min walking)
- Restaurants: Italians, Asian, Greek, Burgers, etc...
- Bar/Club: Raw/Berghain (20min walking!)
As it is family friendly building, please be quiet, especially after 10pm.
Hi all, I'm Raphael, 34, male, originally french, married, living in Berlin since 3 years, working in the Administration of Projects in Africa, open-minded (I hope), willing to travel as often as possible and available to share with you my modest knowledge about the german capital if you wish or at least, make all possible to guarantee that your stay in my apartment is as good as you thought it would be.