Welcome to your refreshing and luxurious coastal retreat only 15 min walk to The Sands Resort and the beach.
With everything you need provided, you are assured of a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Torquay is a perfect base for travelling the Great Ocean Road, enjoying all the restaurants/bars/cafes on offer, playing a game of golf, long peaceful walks along one of many beaches and enjoying all other attractions Geelong, Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula have to offer.
You will find the home extremely comfortable, fitted out with the following features:
* Master Bedroom (King Sealy Posturepedic) and 49 inch LED Smart TV
* Bedroom 2 (King Sealy Posturepedic PillowTop) and 40 inch LCD TV
* Bedroom 3 (Queen Sealy Posturepedic PollowTop)
* Bedroom 4 (2 x King Single PillowTop)
* Games Room (converted double garage) with 10x5 foot slate billiard table, championship dart board and small bar fridge
* Downstairs Living area with 55 inch LED Smart TV
* Upstairs Retreat with 55 inch LED Smart TV and leather lounge
* Full Kitchen with Smeg 900mm Oven, Smeg Dishwasher, Lavazza Coffee Machine, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Blender and basic cooking equipment
* Samsung Ice Maker/Filtered Water Fridge
* 2 x Ceiling WiFi Hotspots with NBN fibre internet throughout home
* 8 Setting dining room table
* Outdoor deck with wooden outdoor setting
* Central Natural Gas Heating throughout
* Evaporative Cooling to upper level
* Outside grass area and large reserve also across the road
* Coffee capsules, teabags, hot chocolate, milk, sugar, salt+pepper, laundry powder, hand soap, dishwasher capsules provided
* All manchester and linen provided
* 1 Large car space in the drive near to the front door and another 2 street car spaces directly in front of the home
You will have access to kitchen/living, all 4 bedrooms + 3 ensuites/bathrooms, upstairs retreat, laundry and outside areas
Interakcija s gostima
I do not reside at the house however can be contacted as needed. You will be provided access via an electronic deadlock on the front door for a seamless check-in and check-out
Pets subject to approval. As this Is a new home, any evidence of pets must be cleaned by guests prior to check-out
- Pets subject to approval
- Strictly no parties or loud noise
- Shoes off inside the house
I am an adventurous person who loves the outdoors but also enjoys the finer things in life to nurture the soul whilst enjoying the journey. I also wish to extend these to my guests.
I am into anything active and I especially love the coast. The Victorian Surf Coast is home to some of my favourite beaches. I love to play a social game of golf, invigorate the soul with a surf, partake in a long and unplanned beach walk, relax with a glass or red wine and enjoy impulsive adventures of any description at any opportunity.