Location! Location! Location! Convenient Airbnb in Rowland Heights! Walking distance to Starbucks, McDonalds, 168 Super Market and banks, and easy access to 57 (Disneyland) and 60 (Downtown Los Angeles) freeway.
We are at the end of a culdesac so you have plenty of privacy. Newly remodeled and newly furnished 4 bedroom, 2 bath home.
Bedroom #1 has 2 Full size beds with modern bed frames and new memory foam mattresses.
Bedroom #2 has a Queen size bed with modern bed frame and new memory foam mattress.
Bedroom #3 has a modern style bunk bed -- Full size on top and Queen size on bottom -- with new memory foam mattresses.
Bedroom #4 is the Master Suite complete with King size bed and new memory foam mattress along with en suite (within unit) bathroom and ceiling fan.
We have a large living room complete with new modern furniture and 48" 4K HD Samsung TV.
Kitchen is updated with new refrigerator and furnishings.
There is a bonus room with convertible sofa and workstation.
Outdoor furniture to enjoy the warm sun during the day and cool breeze at night.
We also host events for guests of more than 6 persons, photo shoots, or ceremonies for a min fee ($600.00+ depending on venue and # of guests).
All events must end before 10:30 pm.
If you are interested in booking an event, please contact us first before booking.
Our other listings for events is: www.airbnb.com/rooms/1781941
There will be a surcharge of $100 if reservation is less than one week.
We prefer to host people who can include some information about themselves, the nature of their stay, and a profile picture of themselves and of those who will be staying at the home. We do not allow 3rd party bookings. Guest making the reservation shall not be under the age of 24. Guest making the booking shall take responsibility for all guests on their reservation. Hosts may require copies of identification from guests.
Although we list the kitchen as an amenity, our kitchen is not suitable for major preparation, only cooking of simple meals such as breakfast. If you would like to use the kitchen for major meal preparations, please ask us prior to your reservation and we can arrange for it--there may be a $100 fee for the entire reservation.
Our policy is that extra guests are considered there for the full duration of the reservation. So if you have 2 extra people and the reservation is for 4 days, there will be a charge of $25 x 4 days = $100 x 2 people = $200 for extra guests regardless of how many days they actually stay. Please note that children and infants are considered guests.
* Airbnb requires us to disclose that there are security cameras that have been installed around the perimeter of the house.
* We do not provide garage use as part of this Listing.
* Garden maintenance is on every Wednesday or Saturday.
AirBNB is a home share community with mutual respect and understanding. Over time, we have realized it is helpful to set some ground rules to help each of us have a better shared experience.
Here are some of the things you could do to help us keep our home enjoyable for you, us, and those who will be coming:
1) AirBNB is not a hotel environment; Please clean up after yourselves. If you have used the dishes, cups, flatware, appliances, coffee maker, stove, etc please clean, dry and put back to its original place after use.
2) NO OUTSIDE SHOES inside the house please
3) NO GUESTS who are not on the reservation allowed on the property. No unregistered guests or visitors please. Failure to disclose additional guests will result in larger fees.
4) NO SMOKING (no smoking anywhere on premises) there will be a minimum of $200 fine if we found any butts or smell of smoke in the house.
5) No ILLEGAL DRUGS of any kind (including medical marijuana) or excessive consumption of alcohol allowed on/in property
6) Please TURN OFF lights and Heater/Air Conditioner when leaving.
7) If you break or damage something on/in the property, please have the courtesy to let us know
8) This is a clean, quiet, peaceful residential area, please respect the surrounding environment.
9) While we listed the kitchen as part of amenities, you are able to use the kitchen to heat your food but kitchen space is NOT available for any major meal preparation.
10) Please use coasters as hot or cold glasses will damage table tops.
11) Your Security Deposit will be 100% refunded unless:
* Items are missing, damaged, or stained (Kitchenware, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, towels, remotes, etc)
* Stains on furniture, carpet, bed sheets, blankets, table tops, etc.
* Excessive mess (leaving trash, boxes, bags, dirty dishes, used hygiene care on bathroom countertop, etc)
We have been living in Rowland Heights since 2006! We have been hosting on Airbnb since 2015 and we can't wait until we get to travel around the world being guests on Airbnb!