Centrally located pleasant loft with private (bathroom/kitchen) facilities, that has everything you'll need for a comfortable stay in a popular area of Amsterdam. My studio has an open configuration with a real bed, a kitchen, shower and laundry facilities, all private just for you. Very suitable for guests looking to stay for longer periods.
Centrally located pleasant studio loft that has everything you'll need for a comfortable stay in a popular area of Amsterdam. My studio has an open configuration with a real bed, a kitchen, shower and laundry facilities, all private just for you. You will like my place for sure, try it out!
- No visitors allowed, no drugs or any illegal substance abuse inside my place or the common lobby
- Any stay qualifies as shorter non permanent stay, in the sense that moving household / excessive luggage (such as more than 2 pieces/person) is not permitted
- The move of your main domicile to this *temporary* home will not be facilitated, nor will I arrange for visa/permanent establishment matters
- No noise in the lobbies, shoes off inside the studio, quiet hours from 9PM - 9AM
- Upon booking confirmation, we require our *guest registration form to be filled out (for insurance purposes) (*tenancy sign off, where you accept Complex/building Regulations eg to assume Responsible Tenant Behaviour)
- My place is not suitable for guests who are mobility impaired, at least in my opinion. There is also a stair to be climbed to enter my place. If you are mobility impaired and still like to book my place, please contact me before making a booking
- No mail or parcel delivery to the studio
- At check-in guests will receive one set of keys. If one of the keys gets lost the guest needs to go to the police to file a report. The replacement costs of the missing keys are paid for by the guest
- Check-in times are from 3PM-11PM, check-out times from 7AM to 10AM. Between 11PM and 7AM there is nobody available to perform any check-ins or check-outs
- A sign off of condo rules is required during check-in