This is a gorgeous (2,400 sq ft), beachfront paradise feature two-story townhouse 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The property offers a Bright open floor plan with large rooms and remarkable ocean views. Can accommodate from 12 people and sleep up to 16 people. Master bedroom, balcony, Living room and PRIVATE HEATED POOL/SPA overlooking the White Sand Beach of the Gulf of Mexico. For a good night sleep we have TEMPUR-PEDIC mattresses.
So close to the ocean you can hear the waves and smell the fresh sea breeze air.
Through out the house.
Interakcija s gostima
I am a phone call/text away. My response time is impeccable.
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3PM
All guests present must be 25 or older during the month of March unless accompanied by a parent. Our local South Padre Island team does monitor compliance with our rental policies and responds promptly to any complaints from resort management; if any guests are found to be in violation of these rental policies, it will result in eviction without refund. If you have any questions or concerns about your compliance, please contact us right away so we can ensure you have a safe and happy vacation.
1. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY — The maximum number of guests allowed in the property is eight (10) persons. The beds in the bedrooms can accommodate at least six (8) persons, while the sleeper sofa can sleep two (2) persons.
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. We do NOT rent to Spring Breakers.
3. CHECK-IN TIME is after 3:00pm and CHECK-OUT time is 10:00am. NO Early Check-ins or Check outs.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
5. REFUNDABLE SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT — A refundable security/damage deposit of $500 is required. Please help us take care of our precious beach house and we’ll be more than happy to return your deposit. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
6. RESERVATION — An advance payment equal to 25% of the rental fee along with a signed rental agreement will be required to hold the requested reservation, and must be received within seven (7 ) days after booking to avoid cancellation. The advance payment will be applied toward the rental fees only. It is not a Security/Damage Deposit.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATION— Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check -in.
8. PAYMENTS - The remaining 75% of the rental fee must be received no later than thirty (45) days prior to arrival. If full payment is not received, your reservations will be subject to cancellation and the advanced payment will be refunded. The Security/Damage Deposit must be received no later than 14 days prior to arrival. Please make all payments in the form of traveler’s check, bank money orders, cashier’s check or personal checks. We also offer credit card payments. For last minute reservations, made less than 45 days prior to arrival, the payment for the full rental fee must be received no later than 7 days after booking. For reservations made less than 14 days, advance payment for the full rental fee and the security/damage deposit must be received no later than 7 days after booking.
9. * CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. There is an additional 3% charge per credit card transaction.
10. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation within the allowable cancellation period will incur no penalty. Any cancellation or early departure beyond the allowable cancellation period does not warrant any refund for advance payment and/or rental payment. Please notify us immediately of cancellation so that we may re-rent the property. If we are able to re- rent the property and have to reduce the rent amount, you will be responsible for the difference. If we are unable to
re-rent the unit, the money you paid in advance for rental fee is non-refundable. No Cancellation due to weather.
A) Daily/Weekly Rentals - A thirty (45) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date incur no penalty. Cancellation or Changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 45 days of arrival date, Forfeit the full refund for advance payment and damage/reservation deposit.
B) Monthly Rentals — A ninety (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date incur no penalty. Cancellation or Changes that result in a
Shortened stay, that are made less than 60 days of arrival date, forfeit the full refund for advance payment
11. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in South Padre Island area due to a Tropical Storm/Hurricane. This policy does not apply to monthly rentals. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order, we will refund:
A) Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
B) Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Evacuation is lifted: and
C) Any advance rents collected for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the
“Hurricane Warning”/ Evacuation period.
12. Condition of property - We have tried to describe the property and its furnishing as accurately as possible. However, sometimes we may remodel or redecorate the property after the information has been provided. The house was completed in 2005, so it’s practically brand new. We will make every effort to keep our property and its
equipment in good working order, and to make repairs as soon as possible when we are notified of a problem. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failures, such as air conditioning. Television or Appliances.
13. CLAIMS – The renting parties agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner, owner’s agent or employees, from any claim or demand arising from any use of the rental unit or property.
15. POOL – No children under the age of 12 permitted in pool without adult supervision. All guests and anyone invited to use the pool must abide by the rules posted at the pool. Use at your own risk.
ENJOY!!!!!! We have taken every precaution for you and your family’s safety. PLEASE DO THE SAME
ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN POOL AREA EVER. FOR YOUR SAFETY ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING.
16. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
17. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
18. This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
WE KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY!
- 25 Years or older to book
-Pets 40 lbs or less (dogs only) are allowed for additional charge of $150/pet