Welcome to my house! This family apartment is located in the neighborhood of El Clot, close to all services and transport (bus, tram, subway, supermarkets, shopping, laundry, banks, restaurants & bars, etc). Area full of parks and 20' walking to the beach. Its also close to the Clot Station which will bring you directly and fast from the airport or Sants Station.
I live here and I share my house for a while with alone travellers who need a place to rest while visiting this amazing city.
- You cannot bring no one to my place
- Always close the front door of my apartment with the key. Dont leave if you arent sure you close the door properly.
- Respect my belongings and personal area as I dont use doors (I'm confident with people and the only room which has doors and lock is yours)
- Smoke, drugs & parties arent allowed in my house.
- I love my dog and above all its his house also, please be respectful with him and consider previously if you want to rent a room in an apartment with a dog
- After 11pm you must respect the silence not only from the house but from the building as I live in a quiet street.
- Leave everything how you find it (clean and unbroken), if you have any problem I will be glad to help you.
- Dont leave glasses or things from the kitchen in your room. Thats not allowed and when you use something clean it. If you make a mess in cooking, you will have to clean it.
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Hello traveller! Im from Argentina and I have 26 years old. I live with my poodle and my baby boy (due september 2017) in one of the best cities in the whole world and I want to share it with you! I'm vegetarian & I love animals. I'm Quiet and I like my house to my quiet place in the world where I can relax after a long business day (or after an extenuating beach one too!).. Currently I'm not working until january cause Im having a baby boy.
I will help you in everything as long as I can (tips, time table modifications to adapt your needs, places to go, facts, etc). I like to give freedom to my guest so I divided the apartment for comfort and privacy of both of us ---> we will only share the kitchen and bathroom.
Funny fact ----> I dont make city tours! (A lot of people asked me!) and Im compromised with the Airbnb Rules, Im not flexible in that.