You'll feel truly nestled among the trees at Bear Falls House. Just less than a mile from Alpine Meadows ski area, our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home offers two floors of comfortable living space, floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors that truly let the outside in, and an elevator for rare handicapped accessibility. You'll enjoy returning after a fun day on the slopes to the ease of a 1-car garage, and hanging out by the creek flowing in the backyard.
With the spacious great room as the heart of Bear Falls, the kitchen, dining and living room serve as a comfortable entertaining space, where you can sip hot toddies at the kitchen pass through, enjoy apres ski or games in front of the fire. The living room sofa, loveseat and big chair in front of the fireplace easily seat seven, and the dining room table comfortably seats eight. A powder room and washer and dryer are conveniently located on the main floor.
Upstairs, you'll find all 5 bedrooms away from the bustle of the great room. The master bedroom with its king-size bed and ensuite bath also offer sliding glass doors that open to a private deck, a quiet place to enjoy a cup of coffee and listen to the birds in the summer, or simply pull back the blinds and watch the snow fall in the winter.
Bear Falls House is the perfect spot for families or friends of every generation traveling together, looking to connect in a home in a tranquil setting with good entertaining space.
You will have access to the entire home, yard, and garage.
Interakcija s gostima
You will have total privacy but we are available to assist you 24 hours/day if needed.
Our garage will only fit 1 car and the rest of the parking pad is small in the winter. There is no on street parking from Nov. 1 - May 1 so you will want to carpool accordingly.
The nightly rate and cleaning fee includes a county Transient Occupancy Tax of 10%
- We primarily ask that you be respectful of our home and neighbors.
- Leave our home in the same condition it was when you arrived. Follow the departure instructions provided in your in your welcome packet to avoid extra cleaning fees.
- Do not use the fireplace.
- From November 1st to May 1st, on-street parking is illegal due to snow removal operations and you will be ticketed and/or towed. Please plan accordingly.
- Parties, excessive noise, rowdy behavior, loud music or other nuisances will not be tolerated.
- Do not use our bath towels at the beach. Please bring your own beach towels.
- e highly recommend purchasing travelers insurance in case you have to cancel, which we offer at Tahoe Rental Company. Call us for more information.
- Only use the emergency phone number provided in cases of actual emergency.