. ITs a maisonette, so on two floors (1st /2nd) with a front garden and well equipt kitchen and bathroom. Either book as a room or the whole place with its three bedrooms, look for "Aston st whole house"
We dont provide TV's as most people bring laptops and we find it encourages peace and quiet in the property, and it means we can keep room prices down a bit, but we have really fast optical broadband with unlimited download capacity. But we do have a good washing machine in the house.
Onstreet parking, so ideal for couples on holiday, families or friends wanting to be in the same place and share the facilities, or just take a room and have a quiet place to come back to after an exciting day out
Now you are obliviously in to travelling so if you fancy a trip abroad why not try Bansko in Bulgaria, winter snow and ski and summer heat and trekking and mineral pools. We have a number of properties advertised with airb&b as this is our favoured advertising site. Try out these titles and see what we have to offer
- Apartment 1 (2 bedroom apt &2 sofa beds) Disalitsa
- Apartment 3 (1bedroom & sofa beds) Disalitsa
- Pirin Adventures, Bansko summer trekking/walking
- SNOWshoeing OR chalet style at Disalitsa, Bansko
Garden, Kitchen and the bathroom
- please wear slippers in the house so remember to pack them, as it keeps the noise down on the laminate floors and stops dirt coming into the house
- Family area so nice and quiet place to be, if you are noisy after 10 pm the neighbours will come and tell you off
- the stairs are steep old victorian stairs, so keep this in mind with the kids as we dont have gates on the stairs. If you want to ask me questions about them for the kids before you book, please message me.
- Please leave the Kitchen and bathroom in a tidy manner for the other guests
- Please use the chopping boards in the kitchen to chop and prepare food, do NOT cut ANYTHING on the work surface as it will damage it.
- Hot pans must NOT be put directly on the work surface as it will melt, please you the metal stands provided or leave on the hob.
If you are arriving outside our advertised times, you will be asked to either collect keys from our house 2 streets away or we will arrange to leave keys for you somewhere around the property. please make sure you make us aware of any variable arrival times and clarify that this is acceptable for us.
I love being outside trekking in the mountains and snow shoeing and skiing in the winter, I'm either in the UK half of the year or Bulgaria the other half.
Leeds, UK - Its my home and I love this city, its lively yet quiet, modern with many green spaces, free venues and gigs, modern shops or quaint old style pubs..... a real mix. I can get out in the countryside, rock climb or go for a beer in the local pub...... I'm working when I'm back, and getting ready for my summer or winter working trip to BG.
Bulgaria - I love being here in Bansko, its a beautiful place with lovely people and the mountains are magical. both summer and winter. My Ausy friends call me a "life be in it"
My apartments, well I still pinch myself as I cant believe they are mine. I love being here and I want my guests to come and enjoy being here as much as I do. I live in a family area, not the loud rowdy party area, we sleep well here and peacefully, it makes for a more fun day :-)
I did advertise with but they are not as good as airb&b, so I swapped. SO you can see my reviews there yet get a better price with Airb&b
I live next door in the next door apartment, so if you need I'm here, if you don't need me just say hello and I'll let you get on with your activities :-) unless you do something naughty and then I will tell you off........ nicely though.
I'll most likely be out and about or in the garden, or snow shoeing, writing a menu or even cooking for guests. We also run the place as a chalet if people dont want to cook. I can book ski equipment and airport shuttles for you just ask if I can help I will, if I cant I'll let you know and hopefully find a suggestion for you.
We also have books and games in the apartments and wifi, decent wifi, and I'm about to invest in some nice TV's just waiting for the prices to drop in summer :-) Oh and I've tried every bed in the place and they are all A-OK.