- Small bedroom in a stunning apartment
- Affordable price due to potential noise from building work from 7 am to 4.30 pm. The exact start of the work unknown at the moment
- Suitable for a single (business) person who needs to get up early and just needs a place to sleep
- Central location with good public transport within 2 blocks.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7am
- No outdoor shoes inside
- Note, there is building work noise from 7am to 4.30 pm
Ovaj domaćin ima 34 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a native Finnish woman, passionate about travel & cultures and international spirit. I have lived and travelled in many countries but always held one foot back firmly in Finland. Currently I live between London and Finland, to pick the best of both worlds. One thing is for sure, nothing beats the Finnish summer and the lovely atmosphere in Helsinki and the archipelago! It may be short, and not always so hot, but it is genuinely magical (every year again) as the sun barely sets and the light nights give such incredible energy! - Which indeed is needed ahead of the long and dark winter! Come and experience it to yourself, as I am putting my place on AirBnB for the entire Finnish summer!
I have worked 25 years in multinational companies so I am a reliable professional and aim to take good care of my guests. I am currently on sabbatical and mostly in Finland this summer.
In addition to being fluent in Finnish, Swedish, French and English, I also speak some Spanish, German and even Japanese.