Reminiscent of Walden, this remote tiny house (12x20)/log cabin private retreat is located about an hour and a half from the Twin Cities near Turtle Lake, WI. The cabin is situated back from a small lake that is a serene setting for supporting peace and relaxation. The main floor offers an open area featuring a gas fireplace with rustic twig furniture, and a table/work space for writing your memoirs. Walk or cross-country ski right out the door or visit nearby towns and recreational lakes.
Perfect for a couple or individual looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of life to unwind and reconnect with the rhythm of nature. This beautiful cabin offers the opportunity to simplify as you get back to the basics. Curl up by the fireplace, settle into the rustic furniture, lounge in the screened in porch, soak it all in. Enjoy the solitude! Please note there is no running water here. Guests use outhouse and bring drinking water.
Enjoy the long private wooded drive in, and relax in your natural surroundings. A lock box code access will be provided with additional information upon booking. Winter month bookings maybe restricted due to access issues. Don't hesitate to inquire as I will be monitoring regularly, we both may need to remain flexible if snow conditions occur.
Interakcija s gostima
You will have complete privacy. I may be available to answer questions during your stay. This depends on my own escapades, and I will let you know before hand if I will be off grid during your stay.
- Bella Linden has somewhat steep steps inside to the loft. Loft is about five feet high.
- There is no telephone and cell service seems spotty/intermittent. Why not unplug altogether?
- The kitchen corner includes a small fridge with freezer, microwave, hot plate, basic cookware, coffee percolator and tableware for two. A two burner Coleman propane camp cook stove is located out on the porch.
- The ceiling fan circulates heat in winter or blows cooling air in the summer.
- Container water for cooking, and washing is provided in warmer months. Please bring your own drinking water. I recommend one gallon per person per day.
- Cabin guests use the nearby privy.
- Well behaved pets may be allowed with additional fee. Please inquire!
- Cleaning fee includes: fresh sheets on bed, clean washing and drying towels, additional spare towels, vacuum, dust, garbage/recycling disposal. Please let me know if something is not right upon your arrival and I will do my best to correct it.
Ovaj domaćin ima 37 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Such a daunting task to describe oneself...