Located on the banks of the Thu Bon river, Our place enjoy peaceful sunrise and fresh breeze of Hoi An. Designed as purely Vietnamese architectural style, our hotel embodies its charm and attractiveness that will make a great impression on our guests from the very beginning.
Hoi An is a UNESCO world heritage site largely thanks to the Old Town, which is one of the best preserved examples of a trading port in the region. Its culture and heritage derives from the ancient Cham kingdom, which once controlled the lucrative spice trade from far eastern Indonesia. But atop there are a myriad other influences – notably Chinese – and the Old Town is filled with Chinese shop fronts and temples as well as Japanese and European influenced buildings.
The town’s cosmopolitan character has continued to develop with the advent of tourism – it’s a great foodie destination and alongside its traditional aspects, the town offers a host of comforts to visitors, from boutique restaurants to sophisticated bars.
Our place is a 4 star standard property with luxurious amenities, surrounded with bamboo, which offers all our guest Vietnamese hospitality in a friendly atmosphere.
Situated near the center of Hoi An city, our hotel provides our guests easy access to the major attractions and surrounding countryside of Hoi An, offering our guests the opportunity to easily explore Hoi An and its surroundings.
Rooms are outfitted with Double or Twin sized beds and escape to one of room as you relax on your private balcony, accommodate up to 2 or 3 people and overlooking the city.
– Private bathroom
– Room Size: 38 m²
– Beds: Twin bed/ Double bed
Benefit in our property:
- Free daily breakfast for 02.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water per day.
- Free usage of outdoor swimming pool.
- Daily shuttle bus from villa to An Bang beach/ Hoi An ancient town (as shuttle bus schedule)
- Free bicycles rental during your stay.
Interakcija s gostima
•Traditional Vietnamese restaurant (100 people)
• Large 65 square meter swimming pool with Jacuzzi System at Kid Area
• Pool Bar with the outdoor swimming pool
• 4 massage private rooms with full Spa treatment
• Entertainment: bar lounge looking over to river
• Vietnamese Authentic Cooking Class – cook show
• Transportation arrangements and Tour information
• Foreign currency exchange
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Specious and free car parking
• Baby-sitting service
• 24-hours room service & security. Doctor on-call
• Turn down service
• Souvenir shop
• Complimentary bicycles
• Complimentary shuttle bus to An Bang Beach
• Free Wi-Fi in all outlets
- Room size: 50 sqm
- Opening time: 9:00 – 21:00
- Location: ground floor, by the swimming pool
- USP: decorated on the single way to make our guests feel comfortable & relaxed, just few steps getting into the garden.
Relax after a long day experience the Hoi An Ancient Town by a massage therapist with a skilled massage of our staff and 100 % organic spa product will be give you an excellent experience with 01 sauna, 02 private rooms (04 beds) with Vietnamese traditional therapy – the perfect way to balance your holiday!
SHUTTLE BUS FROM OUR PLACE TO AN BANG BEACH & RETURN:
- Departure from our hotel: 10 AM/ 01 PM/ 03 PM
- Departure from An Bang Beach: 10.30 AM/ 01.30 PM/ 03.30 PM
Take free a bicycle from our villa and discover the charms of Hoi An at your own rhythm.
Taste local street food, admire the port town's extraordinary multi-cultural architecture and luxuriate in the exotic tropical setting of Vietnam.
Hoi An, also known as the port town where Chinese charm meets Japanese elegance, reveals its unique beauty through an extravaganza of cultural events, street food stands and a vibrant open-air market, wrapped in Vietnam’s magical setting.
7 MUST eats in HOI AN:
#1. My Quang (Quang Nam styled noodles)
#2. Cao lau - a rice noodle believed to have been invented in Hoi An.
#3. Com Ga (Chicken Rice)
#4.Banh vac (White Rose) - filled with ground shrimp, garlic, spring onion, lemon grass, and spices.
#5. Banh uot thit nuong (Grilled Pork with rice paper)
#6. Black Sesame Sweet Soup
#7. Vietnamese Banh mi (Vietnamese baguette) - served with pate, mayonnaise, pickled vegetables, coriander, herbs, fresh chilies, some kinds of meat, egg.
7 MUST Dos in HOI AN:
#1. Learn to make a Vietnamese meal in the cooking class.
#2. Get a tailor-made suit.
#3. Explore the countryside & walk streets behind the canal of Hoi An ancient town.
#4. Visit the Lantern Night Market in the ancient town.
#5. Sunbathe on AN BANG Beach.
#6. Visit the Museum of Trade Ceramics to explore some of the rich trading history of Hoi An.
#7. A day become a farmer in Tra Que vegetable Village
1. Strictly no smoking inside the private room.
2. Please don't wear any outdoor shoes/slippers walking in the house & kindly take good care of our property.
3. Please don't bring in durians or strong smelling food in the house
4. Please kindly switch off the power whenever you are out. (Support Eco GREEN)
5. Please kindly throw the full garbage outside at the garbage basket.
6. Strictly no pet, any illegal activity, drugs or any dangerous weapon in the house.
7. As this is a high end private villa, please kindly respect your neighborhood by not making much noise after 12pm & strictly no party in the house.
8. Please notify that no visitor staying overnight.
9. Kitchen is all dining cooking allowed & Please kindly clean up after usage to avoid pests or contact directly our staffs to know more direction information.
10. For the next guest convenience, please don't throw any unrelated material into the toilet bow.
11. For your most comfortable stay, please kindly provide the exact information of your total number of guests will stay in during your reservation payment as only additional guest paid will be provided extra bedding mattress.
12. Please don't make lost the access key room, it will be penalty fee per key if you lost it.
**We do not accept any Liability on any personal injuries, accidents , damages or losses to Guests' personal belongings sustained in the apartment or within the villa area . However, we will provide any necessary assistant if it's required.
Ovaj domaćin ima 202 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
After some years traveling many destinations, learned about more experiences from local people, I decided to open up my own space to welcome you worldly travelers to experience my hometown in the most local, convenient way possible. This is in hope of paying forward all the kindness and beautiful memories I have had thus far as a traveler.
As well as our knowledge of local, we can also help with your accommodation needs. If you are only planning to stay from a few days to a week or so we could find short-term room rentals, apartments or hotel accommodation for you with great prices. Travelers, foreign workers and expats please give us a call! We have a variety of properties available for you to choose from.
Our goal is to save you money and time and to help you have a wonderful holiday of a lifetime. We will always do our best to make you comfortable with all aspects of your trip.