Hello! My house is only 3min from AREX line Hongik Univ. station(exit#6) on foot. you don't share it with anyone. it's all yours.
- from ICN airport to house : 1hour
- from GMP airport to house : 30min
- from Seoul Station to house : 15min
'Hongdae' is very busy area and always full of people. However my house is located in quiet area(at night) so you can rest yourself after trip.
As I'm not far away from the house, please feel free to contact me anytime when you need help :-)
- Newly Furnished
I set all the things new for my guest. it's perfect for group up to 5 people with reasonable price.
- 2 BR, kitchen, livingroom, bathroom
- whole apartment is YOURS. you don't share with anyone.
- at the BAR TABLE in the kitchen, you can have a cup of coffee in the morning or do your work during business trip
- CLEAN bathroom with separated shower booth
- AIR CONDITIONER for each room
- KITCHEN : water glasses, mugs, dishes, pan, pot, and utensils, microwave, fridge etc.
Interakcija s gostima
I don't live in the same apartment but I'll be glad to help you with messenger apps (or airbnb app) anytime when you need me :-)
I speak 4 languages which are Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese.
*Chinese : intermediate
*English : intermediate
*Japanese : intermediate
*Korean : mother tongue
Also, I'v had lived in China for 1 year. Really loved the nature so I traveled a lot. Especially, Yading is the most unforgettable place for me.
- Please don't hesitate to tell me if you need any help during your trip :-)
Hi! I'm Hyejeong! Welcome to Korea!
I am a translator. I mainly translate English books into Korean ones.
I can speak 4 languages(English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean), though need to improve in my Japanese.
I love to travel and learn languages. I've been to several countries for travel and have a great time!
Also I had lived in China for 1 year studying Chinese and traveling many cities and beautiful places.
During my travel, I've gotten great help from local friends. Now I want to return their favor by being a host and helping my guests.
Seoul is a really vibrant city and has its own traditional beauty and modern trend at the same time. I'll help you to experience real Seoul :-)