Our spacious, clean, sunny home is a perfect year-round gem. Activities for every season are on site or nearby. Our home has everything you need to help make your stay amazing. Enjoy safe, private roads, beach, playground, tennis & basketball courts & ball field. Walk or drive (0.6 mile) to our large spring fed pond & sandy beach with mountain views. Fish, swim, read, picnic, canoe, nap or visit attractions, retail outlets, restaurants, hike, bike - all only minutes away. Make memories in NH.
- Family gatherings are fine but loud and obnoxious parties NO WAY.
- Be repectful of others and respect our home and community.
- Smoking is allowed outside. Ashtrays are provided.
- Have fun.
- Please - No food or drinks in the bedrooms.
- Please place your FULL trash bags in RED barrel in basement (left of stairs).
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR FOOD WITH YOU - FROM CABINETS & FRIDGE.
- Please obey 10 mph on roads. There are children, people walking & biking.
- Please leave the house the way you found it. I know there's a cleaning fee and it will be scrubbed, scoured and then some
when you leave but be neat.
- I supply yellow mustard and ketchup. Please remember to refrigerate the condiments after you use them.
- If you leave small item(s) behind by accident, I'll mail it/them back to you.
- Thank you for adhering to the rules. If you have questions, please ask me. I promise I will be as helpful as possible.
Happily married to the greatest guy. We have a 25 year old son that lives in Allston, MA. We're all Boston natives. Lived there all our lives until we retired and moved to NH in 2016. Huge transition but we've owned a vacation home (now our primary home) for 14 years and planned to retire here. So, we know a lot of people here and knew what to expect. We love it! So much so that we bought another home in our beautiful community for guests and renters. Loved bringing my son and his friends up when he was younger. You don't have to leave the complex if you don't want to...really! We are a private club with a beach, tennis, basketball, playground, ball field and hiking trails literally at your feet. You can walk to all of the amenities. That's why we moved here. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Every season is amazing and we've grown to love them all.