Welcome to the Fabulous LA LA Land. This lovely and cozy studio in PRIME location on Hollywood boulevard is just 1 block away from Metro Red line station Hollywood/Western (quick access to all the central Hollywood attractions, Universal Studios, Downtown, Koreatown) and walking distance to Griffith Park, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets means you never have to go far to get what you need.
Good vibes only.
Kindly read carefully through the following house rules:
- No pets allowed, sorry.
- No parties, but feel free to chill and cook.
- No loud noises
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am
- No Smoking of ANY kind in the unit, please walk to the street to avoid bothering our neighbors with the smoke.
- No Extra/ Overnight Guests
- No Mail Delivered here (unless personally arranged with me beforehand)
- No one under 18 years of age WITHOUT HOST PERMISSION
- You will be asked to show a valid ID that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in.
- NO third party bookings allowed, unless agreed upon in writing at least 48 hours in advance by me as the host.
You will be charged an extra night if any of the following house rules are broken:
• No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
• No pets
• No smoking inside
• Disrespecting Neighbors
• Have more guests then stated in your reservation or if the number doesn't match we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
• Loud music
• Any disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm
Ovaj domaćin ima 85 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I was born in Kazakhstan, raised in Russia, studied in Germany, worked in Seychelles, currently living in LA. My biggest passion is yachting, I am a part-time sailor (and a full-time pirate!), that's why I moved to the United States together with my partner. Also I am a professional masseuse.
Previously I used to be a white collar working in financial consulting, commercial real estate brokerage and finally in hospitality.
I like music, yoga and healthy lifestyle, various sports like snowboarding, ice-skating, longboarding, cycling, and I also enjoy traveling. I have been both a host and guest through Airbnb and had a great experience so far!