Great loft space created by artists with very high ceilings, large living area, two bathrooms and extras including laundry room, gym, and very large furnished rooftop with the best views of Manhattan. The loft is large, sunny, clean, quiet and comfortable. The space is inspiring to creatives/artists and a great alternative for corporate lifestyles.
1. No solo travelers.
2. Front door to the apartment should be locked when you go out.
3. You are responsible for your own food and refreshments but can use any of the kitchen supplies to eat or cook.
4. Clean up after yourself if you use the kitchen.
5. Please be respectful of the neighbors and respect low volumes after 10pm.
6. Check with host first before having a large group of friends over. There are several options for entertaining friends in the building.
Cool guy who works hard in the corporate world and plays hard in New York's arts, music, film, and fashion scenes. I have an international background and education, travel as much as I can, and like meeting new people from all over.