Escape to a historic farm setting and enjoy the peaceful surroundings at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Ottawa Lake vacation rental house that sleeps 10. This cobblestone home constructed in the 1800s rests on 96-acres overlooking distant hay fields and woods. A well-appointed 2,000-square-foot living space, a sun porch, outdoor grilling deck and a spacious restored barn provide an ideal getaway destination for travelers looking to explore the Ann Arbor area!
- No smoking; violations will result in a fine of $500
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval, events will have an additional cost (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.