Enjoy a comfy suburban feel in a spacious masters bedroom, located in the vibrant Houston Heights community, just 15 minutes from downtown Houston. The private bath features two sinks and leads to a huge walk-in closet with hangers for your clothes. A huge window lets in lots of natural light. No TV in room... go out and explore! ;)
My place is conveniently located close to downtown, in an eclectic Houston neighborhood knows for its coffee shops, yoga studios, craft beer, and diverse restaurants (literally any cuisine you can think of, we probably have it in Houston). There is a gym just down the street that offers yoga, boot camp, cycling, and cross fit classes. You can also take free meditation classes at the Houston Zen Center (8 minute drive). Plenty of things to do around the area if you want to go out. Or, you can stay in and enjoy the peace and quiet of the neighborhood as well. Happy to give recommendations if you're interested!
You are welcome to enjoy the shared spaces: (1) Living room + Smart TV (2) Dining (3) Kitchen + Amenities (4) Porch
Interakcija s gostima
I love hosting and am very social. However, I also like to give my guests privacy. That being said, I will be readily available via text/phone call/or email in case there is anything you need.
I have a dog who is very sweet. He is a small silky terrier and stays with me occasionally, when he is not visiting my parents.
Door code will be confirmed via email/text once booking has been confirmed. Street parking is available. However, garage parking may also be provided by request.
- I do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, however, I kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. It helps me get through the cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests!
- To prevent plumbing problems, please place things like sanitary napkins in the sanitary bin provided in the bathroom.
- If possible, please leave your shoes by the door and avoid stepping on the upstairs carpet with dirty shoes!
- Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, please refrain from entering non-designated rooms on the second floor. I'll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and I can arrange for its replacement or repair.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to Houston! I am a transplant to this city and immediately fell in love with the Southern hospitality, the diversity, and the plethora of things to do! Houston has a diverse food scene (you can literally find any cuisine here), and pockets of historic neighborhoods with quaint coffee shops, craft beers, an underground fashion and arts scene, as well as plenty of cool eclectic places. No matter what your interest, you're bound to find something fun to do.
A little about me... I am an IT consultant. I love to travel, am laid back, and keep a fairly active lifestyle. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward to hosting you in my home. :)