Located in Southbank, the major entertainment and tourist district of Melbourne, our listing offers contemporary, hotel-style living for travellers all over the world. Highly accessible to retail, entertainment and restaurant venues.
Opus Tower offers 37 levels of stylish residences in the heart of Southbank, Melbourne's major entertainment and tourist district that stretches along the southern bank of the Yarra river. Our location is second to none in accessibility. There are trams right at the building entrance that will take you anywhere from the top end of the city to St Kilda. Flinders Street train station lies just across the river in Melbourne's central business district.
Delight your culinary palate at the numerous restaurants and cafes at Crown Casino, Southgate Melbourne and Southwharf, all well within walking distance of our apartment. Explore nearby major tourist venues such as Crown Entertainment complex, have a bird's eye view of the city at Eureka Skydeck, enjoy the natural lush greenery with a walk through the Royal Botanical Gardens, or indulge in beautiful paintings and art at the National Gallery of Victoria.
Guests will have access to 2 well-appointed bedrooms, one with queen size bed and one with a double-size bed. Both bedrooms have mirrored built in wardrobes to store clothing and belongings. The master bedroom has a private ensuite for added convenience.
The apartment also offers an open plan living/dining area with sleek timber flooring and floor to ceiling windows fitted with quality roller blinds, opening out to your very own private balcony with amazing views of the city.
The apartment also includes:
1. 2 Bathrooms - amenities (including body wash, shampoo and towels) are fully provided for all guests
2. In-built Fisher & Paykel dishwasher for convenience
3. Kitchen with gas stove and oven, fridge and freezer
4. Spacious living room with sofa, 50' HD TV with Netflix
5. FREE Wifi for internet access
6. Balcony with astroturf (smoking only permitted on balcony with all windows/sliding doors shut tight)
Interakcija s gostima
As hosts, we respect your privacy and will do our best to accommodate all requests. If you do not wish to be disturbed, just let us know! If you have any questions whatsoever, we are fully contactable 24/7 on both our phones and through Airbnb and are more than happy to assist with any issue, be it personal recommendations for things to do/places to eat at, directions to a specific location, making reservations at restaurants, or making bookings for a tour. We aim to make your experience in Melbourne as enjoyable as possible, and nothing delights us more than seeing happy guests!
If this is the first time you're visiting Melbourne, are unsure as to how to get around, or need recommendations for food/entertainment venues, please do not hesitate to ask us! If you are visiting from overseas/out of state and have specific restaurants/places that you would like to visit that require reservations, please let us know after booking with us and we will be happy to make those reservations for you.
- 1. No smoking in the apartment is allowed. Smoking is allowed on the balcony with the balcony doors closed. 2. Please adhere to a respectable level of cleanliness. Should you wish to use the kitchen, please wash up after yourselves. The carpet should be kept clean at all times. 3. Please treat the furniture/items in the apartment with utmost care. Guests will be held liable for any damage/missing items, accidental or otherwise. 4. In all other regards, please treat our apartment as you would for your own house. Costs for any damages to the apartment made by guests, superficial or otherwise, will be passed on to those responsible. You will be provided a checkin sheet with additional details upon check- in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 333 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thank you for visiting our page! I am a lawyer by day and event manager by night, and C is currently pursuing his dream of becoming a doctor whilst blowing people's minds with crazy close-up magic on a regular basis. We both love good food and good music. We also enjoy travelling all over the globe and meeting new people from different cities and continents, and having personally experienced the welcoming hospitality of other Airbnb hosts around the world, we strongly believe that everyone deserves the right to feel at home, no matter who you are or where you come from. We aspire to make your Airbnb experience as warm and enjoyable as possible, and will cater to your needs as best we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries about our listings!