Jim's cottage is a traditional, brick and flint workman’s cottage built in 1845, located in a quiet cul-de sac. The cottage is a 5 minute walk from the centre of the town.
“Jim’s” has lashings of romantic, original charm , however, it has fully fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, Wi-Fi and gas central heating. It has been decorated throughout and furnished with new or antique furniture. All beds, bedding, cookware, crockery and soft furnishings are quality.