- Just renovated
- Two patios, incl large one overlooking pool, great for breakfast or winding down at the end of the day
- Minutes walk to south coast beaches, restaurants, shops, banks, supermarket
- Located on Rockley Golf Course - Well landscaped grounds with mature trees lend to very relaxing stay
- Access to all resort amenities including any of 5 private residence pools
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Access to residents' washers/dryers (tokens provided free)
- Free parking
This newly renovated and incredibly breezy 1 Bedroom Apt is a great base to explore Barbados AND return to rest and relaxation at the end of the day.
The apartment comes equipped with:
- large patio overlooking the pool, great for entertaining
- queen sized bed
- ACs and ceiling fans in both bedroom and living room
- mosquito screens
- 32" flat screen TV, WIFI, landline & cable (latter one awaiting Fiber installation)
- free local mobile phone
- hand, bath and beach towels
- fully equipped kitchen with marble like countertop
Additionally we provide an iron and ironing board, a room safe that can fit up to iPad electronics and have a self use laundry located 20 secs away.
Both front and back patios offer great respite at the end of a sunny beach day as both benefit significantly from natural breezes.
The 1 Bedroom Apartment is located in the Pleasant Hall Cluster on Rockley Golf Course and you will have access to all of the resort amenities which include:
- Any of 5 cluster swimming pools
- Tennis courts (fee)
- Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Golf course (fee)
You will have access to the private residence pools, two patios, and resort amenities.
Interakcija s gostima
I am always available by email and phone, both before and during your stay. I make it a point to interact with my guests regularly - even if just to check in. I also live 10 mins away.
I am Indian by descent, Barbadian by birth and Bajan by choice. Tourism, business and travel are my three passions. While I welcome all comers, first time visitors and foodies are my favorites. I absolutely love meeting people and traveling the world through our conversations. My objective is to ensure you come to love this amazing country the way I do…
- • Check-in time is 3PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Times are only enforced if I have a check-in the same day. Please contact me if you'd like to check out later or check-in earlier and I will do my best to accommodate you.
1. When in the apartment, kindly close all windows and doors if using the AC. Electricity is expensive in Barbados.
2. When leaving the apartment, kindly turn off the AC and lights.
3 While the resort grounds are safe, it is still important to remember to lock the doors and close the windows as you would at home.
4. There is no smoking allowed inside the apartment.
5. Please use the provided beach towels at the beach and by the pool.
6. Please air dry ALL towels before dropping them into the laundry basket as this avoids smells and mildew, as well as negates us having to wash towels multiple times.
7. If you break anything, please let me know. There will likely be no impact on security deposit however this gives me time to replace the glass/plate etc before the next guests arrive.
8. Have a great time and let me know if there is anything I can do to improve your guest experience!
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 31. Ožujak 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 100 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am Indian by descent, Barbadian by birth and Bajan by choice. Tourism, business and travel are my three passions. While I welcome all comers, first time visitors and foodies are my favorites. I absolutely love meeting people and traveling the world through our conversations. My objective is to hopefully help you see this amazing country... through my eyes.