Private spacious bedroom, with queen bed and twin futon in our 1200 sq. ft. artistic family home. With walking access to the Light Rail, most of the city and airport are easily accessible. A few minutes walk to all Historic Columbia City has to offer: shops, cafes, music, movies, parks, grocery. You are welcome to share our kitchen, bathroom, garden fire pit and living room with us, but have the privacy of your room. Dogs and cat family members will welcome your easy-going house-trained dog.
- - -The house is not child-proofed for kids younger than 7, because of glass cabinets, art and sculptures, very tall steps and tall deck. If you have children 8-12, contact host to get the OK, but it is generally fine for them to stay here.
- - -Quiet Hours are from 11pm-7am. Open floor plan means you'll wake us up if noisy after 11pm, and we get up to work and go to school.
- - - No drugs, No parties. No Smoking. Only registered guests at time of booking allowed in house. Not a good fit for partiers coming home at all hours.
- - -For your security and that of the host, please lock doors and close all windows whenever you are out and about and upon final departure.
- - - Cleaning Fee does NOT include dirty microwave, oven, pots, pans, plates/utensils. Cleaners will charge extra $50 fee (deducted from your deposit).
- - -We require that all guests in your group be included in the booking. If your booked group exceeds 1 person: all persons beyond the first 1 in your group will be subject to the Additional guest fee regardless of age. We charge by the person, so solo travelers get a discount.
- - -We require 72 hour advance notice of any planned arrival of additional guests you are inviting to stay overnight (guests who are not part of the group you originally booked with us for your stay).
- - - We require that guests use the Wifi internet for legal purposes only and not engage in any illegal activity from the Wifi we supply.
- -You are welcome to bring one well-behaved gentle dog who is not dominant or chase cats, and house-trained for an additional $15 fee. Please let us know about your dog ahead of time.
Ovaj domaćin ima 6 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a multi-media visual artist and teacher. I'm a mom, I love to garden when I can and love to run with my dogs, and cuddle with my cat. My husband is an artist and works for King County Metro, and we homeschool our kid (and hope to add more traveling to his education of the world!) We have stayed at Air B n B's around the world and know how to make a great stay for a guest. We look forward to sharing our home that we love with you and know you'll respect and enjoy the work we've put into it.