This historic Wallingford home was built in the 1920's just after the Pacific maritime trade that caused a boom in shipbuilding. Enjoy high speed 250Mbps wireless internet and Panasonic Plasma TV. Green Lake park is only a 1/2 mile walk away.
Original pine floors, gas stove with heated kitchen tile on the 2nd floor. Cozy sun porch, sprawling deck and backyard.
**OVERVIEW: Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.**
* BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time.
* PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
* NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process. Maximum guests: 2.
* COOKING: You are welcome to use the microwave, glassware and dishes for anything you've brought for yourself.
* NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen, dining room, living room or on the back porch instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
* NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, or anything else) in the house or on the deck and porch.
* QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after 10pm and before 7am. Ya gotta sleep some time. Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us along with some other spiffs and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* FRIDGE USAGE AND BREAKFAST: Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever.
* USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
* ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
**Whew! Let's do something more fun now. :)
As for me, I enjoy anything to do with planes, trains or automobiles. I still roller-skate, watch old Cary Grant movies and go to the race track on the weekends. I'm a pilot living in Seattle.