Yucca Valley House 1 is the first desert project by architects Oller & Pejic who later collaborated with Mark Atlan Design on the infamous Black Desert House. We are 10 minutes from Pappy and Harriets Pioneertown Palace.
We are excited to present as a vacation rental for the first time this stunning 2200 square foot architect built home. The peaceful and serene setting is emphasized when the sliding doors are all open and the living space feels like it's part of the desert.
"The site offers breathtaking views of Joshua Tree national park. Our goals were to design a simple, energy efficient house that nestled into the landscape and opened up to the view. Solar orientation drove the form of the building- in the summer the deep overhangs provide shade from the harsh summer sun and in the winter the sun pours in, heating the concrete slab floor. The materials chosen delineate the massing and their roughness is in harmony with the surrounding landscape." Oller & Pejic
The full house and one acre native garden.
Interakcija s gostima
We leave guests to their privacy but are available if they need anything.
- Dogs are welcome with a $50 pet fee but as there are no fences and we do have coyotes and very prickly cacti, they must be on a leash at all times when outside for their own protection. We do ask that you keep them off the furniture and beds.
- $150 Cleaning Fee
- Quiet hours outside begin at dark. No outside music after 10pm or before 7am.
- Responsible person must be at least 25 years old.
- Please inquire as rental rates are different for photo and film shoots.
- Prices are adjusted seasonally and by demand and are firm. Please do not ask for discounts.