Comfortable and conveniently located apartment. The private apartment is suitable for couples, families with children and groups of friends. From the apartment, you have easy access to most of the attractive places of Takamatsu and its surrounding areas. Two minutes’ walk to Ritsurin Garden, Special Place of Scenic Beauty. Early morning walk in the garden refreshes you after a long trip.
“Apartment beside Ritsurin Garden Takamatsu 302” is one of four private apartments. Each apartment has a private kitchen/dining room, a bath room and a Japanese style bedroom. Instead of bed, you can try FUTON (Japanese style mattress and duvet) for sleep. We provide necessary items for your comfortable stay, including cooking utensils for simple cooking, free Wi-Fi and work space.
Besides your private apartment, we have a common space in the office for you to relax, and meet, chat and exchange information with guests of other apartments and our friends in Takamatsu. Travel information is filed in the common space for planning of your trip.
Your apartment is private and only for your use. When you would like to use the common space in the office, please let us know. The common space is available until 22:00.
Interakcija s gostima
When you are in trouble or when you need information where to eat or where to visit, please contact us anytime as our residence is just in front of the apartment. Knock our door. You can also contact us by text or phone.
- Check in time is between 15:00 and 22:00. Please inform us your estimated check in time. When you will arrive earlier than 15:00 or arrive after 22:00, please inform the time of arrival.
- Check out time is until 11:00.
- You are requested to fill in a registration card when you check in. It is required to copy your passport.
- Please do not wear shoes in the rooms.
- Please separate garbage into two groups: one for bottles, cans and PET bottles, and the other for the rest of garbage.
- Please turn off lights, electrical appliances, A/C, fans and hot water when you leave the apartment.
Ovaj domaćin ima 70 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
A couple who loves travelling. Returned to the home town after living Tokyo and abroad for many years, and we are now enjoying visiting 88 temples of the Shikoku Pilgrimage and islands of Seta Inland Sea. “Blue Sky Blue Sea” is our image of Shikoku and Seto Inland Sea.
旅行好きの夫婦です。長い東京と海外での生活の後、故郷に帰り、今は、八十八ケ所のお寺参りや瀬戸内海の島巡りを楽しんでいます。“Blue Sky Blue Sea、青い空青い海”は四国や瀬戸内海をイメージしたものです。青い四国の“空海”とも読み取っってください。