Basement apartment with separate bilcodoor entrance located in a private neighborhood 5 mins from the track, downtown & saratoga lake.
minimal kitchen area consists of mini fridge, microwave, keurig. There is no stove, oven or sink.
1. The person that books the home (renter) must be a minimum of 25 years of Age
2. NUMBER OF PERSONS, names and ages will be provided prior to owner via the airbnb web site mail system.
3. As a condition to the rental of the Harris Saratoga House, owned and operated by David and Makayla Harris and here after referred to as Harris Saratoga House, reserves the right to charge the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card for any and all Guest/Cardholder/Invitee caused losses and damages sustained to the Harris Saratoga House throughout the duration of their stay of occupancy. In the event of any Guest/Cardholder/Invitee caused loss, or damage to the Harris Saratoga House, including, but not limited to repairs, replacements, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, plus all applicable tax, Harris Saratoga House is hereby granted the right to debit(charge) the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card. An itemized statement outlining all associated costs will be sent via regular mail to the mailing address submitted by the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) at such time as the reservation was booked. By written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) hereby agree(s) to pay for all such charges, as defined above and on the proceeding pages.
1. Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) is/are individually and severally liable and otherwise fully responsible for any and ALL Guest/Cardholder/Invitee caused damages incurred to the Harris Saratoga House, including, but not limited to all adjacent structures and premises, throughout the entire duration of their stay of occupancy. This includes, but is not limited to intentional and /or unintentional removal of Property Owners' (principal's) personal property (belongings), willful and/or accidental damage to structure(s) and premises including, but not expressly limited to any and all fixtures, appliances and furnishings. Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s) shall be charged at full cost of repair and/or current replacement, including labor and materials, removal and disposal, plus taxes and surcharges, as applicable.
2. A One hundred and fifty dollar Replacement Fee shall be charged to Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) that fail to return any and all Harris Saratoga House related keys and garage door openers* (*if applicable). All such costs shall be charged to the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s).
3. Failure to vacate the Harris Saratoga House on the scheduled date of departure by our established check-out time of 11:00 AM shall result in immediate assessment of a fee equivalent to the sum of one (1) additional nights' rental rate, plus tax, with all such costs being charged to the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s), and the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) and/or their invitees will be subject to immediate eviction from the Harris Saratoga House.
4. Undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the Harris Saratoga House immediately subsequent to the Guest's/Cardholders' departure shall be charged to the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s) as an Additional Cleaning Charge at a rate of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per hour, with a one (1) hour service minimum. This applies to the premises exterior, grounds, as well as the premises interior. Additional cleaning fee will be assessed if the following general cleaning requirements are not followed:
(a) all dirty dishes, cookware and eating utensils should be washed, rinsed, dried, and put away in the proper location,
(b) all household trash, garbage, and/or other discarded items should be properly bagged-up put in the garage in the bins to avoid spillage and leakage.
(c) the refrigerator, freezer, pantry and microwave should be cleaned out
(d) wet towels are to be placed in the provided hampers and not to be left on the beds, floor or furniture.
(e) furniture is to be returned back to its original location.
(f) If you used the outdoor area, cigar/cigarette butts, wrappers, cans, garbage and/or other material must be properly discarded
(g) Grill surfaces must be wiped down inside and out to return it to the state you received it, covered and turned the grill is shut off. There is a $50 fee for cleaning the grill for you.
h. Interior home furnishings and kitchen items should not be removed from the home's interior premises. Rearranging or moving of furniture from its original location is prohibited without the owner's expressed permission.
i. Exterior home furnishings, appliances, sporting equipment, games, recreational vehicles, lawn equipment and the like should not be removed from the premises. Outdoor furniture is not to be moved inside the home as it may cause damage to the home's wood flooring and walls.
6. Plumbing issues due to misuse and improper disposal of waste in plumbing will be charged to Guest/Cardholders' credit card.
7. There is an extensive entertainment system in the family room. DO NOT TOUCH THE SYSTEM. Use only the provided remote with directions to control it. It is tested prior to your arrival. If it does not work the setup crew will come out to fix it. However, if it is determined that you tampered with the system in any way, there will be a $50 charge for the service call.
8.COMMUNITY FINES/ASSESSMENTS: Fines and/or other assessments levied against the Property Owner (principal) due to Guests'/Cardholders' noncompliance with town ordinances, rules and regulations will be charged to the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s) at cost, plus a $10.00 surcharge payable to Harris Saratoga House. Guests'/Cardholders' may, at Harris Saratoga House option be subject to immediate eviction of the Harris Saratoga House, with complete forfeiture of any and all rental monies paid.
9.All Guests/Cardholders are expected to examine the Harris Saratoga House structures and premises to the best of their reasonable ability UPON ARRIVAL, and to immediately report any and all damage(s) observed to Harris Saratoga House. In the event of unreported damage(s), the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) shall be charged at full cost of repair and materials, removal and disposal, plus taxes and surcharges as applicable.
10.Harris Saratoga House, and it's Property Owners (principals shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for the Guests'/Cardholders' personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen, and upon endorsing this Agreement, Guest(s)/Cardholders and/or their invitees agree to forever hold harmless and indemnify Harris Saratoga House, and it's Property Owners (principals) from any such liability/responsibility. If found; upon Guests'/Cardholders' request, Harris Saratoga House, will return personal property left behind by it's Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) with a Handling Fee of $25.00, plus all applicable shipping costs. Harris Saratoga House can, at its option, hold property on behalf of the Guest(s)/invitee(s) for a period of up to 30 days, after which time all such property will be discarded.
CHECK-IN time is 4:00 PM on the day that your scheduled reservation begins. Please try to schedule your arrival accordingly, as there are no early check-ins except by prior arrangement. Upon arrival, Guest(s)/Cardholders will receive their key(s), as well as any special instructions or updates that may be pertinent to the Harris Saratoga House. CHECK-OUT time is 11:00 AM. Your cooperation in adhering to our established check-out time will be greatly appreciated by both our housekeeping staff and incoming guests (see rule #3 under Security/Damage Agreement). Prior to departure, the Guest(s)/Cardholders(s) is/are expected to comply with the provisions outlined under section security/damage/cleaning. Upon departure, all keys and garage door openers (if applicable) are to be left at the Harris Saratoga House on the desk in the bedroom without delay. Keys and Garage door openers not returned in accordance with the above shall be treated as though the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) remained at the Harris Saratoga House in excess of the scheduled 11:00 AM check-out time, and rule #3 under Security/Damage Deposits shall apply.
HOME MAINTENANCE/HOLD HARMLESS: While Harris Saratoga House, and its Property Owners (principals) strive to maintain the property in the finest condition, no guarantees are expressed nor implied regard suitability or fit ability for any particular purpose. Harris Saratoga House, does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible under prevailing circumstances. As such, it is the Guests'/Cardholders' responsibility to immediately notify Harris Saratoga House, of any and all difficulties that they incur during their stay so that appropriate repairs/replacements can be scheduled and performed. Inconveniences under which we may have no immediate control and which DO NOT warrant any refund of rental monies include: (1) breakdown of VCR's, t.v.s recreational equipment, and household appliances/devices, (2) power outages, (3) adverse road and/or weather conditions, (4) construction taking place in the area, (5) Harris Saratoga House that is/are not decorated and/or otherwise accommodated to suit the Guest's individual/personal taste(s). All Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) and their invitees use the Harris Saratoga House structures and premises at their own risk. Harris Saratoga House, and its Property Owners (principals) shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for injury to any Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) and/or their invitees, that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional or unintentional acts of said Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) and /or invitee(s), or by the failure of structures, appliances, (including television) furnishings, and/or other equipment, whether by malfunction, misuse, acts of God/nature, and/or are otherwise naturally occurring. No guarantees are expressed nor implied as to the fitablity of utilities and/other services provided to the property and adjacent structures and premises. No guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding the fitablity/suitability/compatibility of materials utilized in the construction of the Harris Saratoga House and/or its contents. Harris Saratoga House, and its Property Owners (principals) shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for allergic recreations to guest(s)/cardholder(s) and/or invitees, caused or permitted to be caused by materials utilized in the manufacture of the Harris Saratoga House(ies) and/or its contents, nor from mold and/or airborne spores, nor from pet/animal allergens, nor from chemical agents including, but not limited to appliances, linens, carpeting, utensils, fixtures, and/or to other equipment. By written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Guest(s)/Cardholder(s)/invitees hereby agree to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Harris Saratoga House, and its Property Owners (principals) from any liability/responsibility arising therefrom.
OCCUPANCY LIMITS ENFORCED: Adherence to designated Harris Saratoga House occupancy limits is strictly enforced. Over crowding violates local health codes and fire ordinances, and is considered grounds for IMMEDIATE eviction from the Harris Saratoga House, with Guests'/Cardholder's forfeiture of any and all monies paid. NO mobile sleeping units (i.e.: travel trailers, motor homes, tents, and/or other RV's etc.*) may be used at Harris Saratoga House for any purposes whatsoever, other than transportation to and from the Harris Saratoga House. (*travel trailers, motor homes, tents, and/or other RV's etc., are NOT PERMITTED to be parked anywhere within the confines of Harris Saratoga House AT ANY TIME for any purpose whatsoever.) Violation of designated occupancy limits may at Harris Saratoga House option; result in immediate eviction, with complete forfeiture of any and all rental monies paid.
SMOKING: Harris Saratoga House is considered smoke free. Smoking IS permitted OUTSIDE of the structures(s) of the Harris Saratoga House. However, all cigar/cigarette butts, wrappers, and/or other material must be properly discarded. Materials found discarded about the grounds will necessitate additional cleaning, with a one (1) hour service minimum (see Rule #4 under Security/Damage Agreement). Vacation Properties found to have been smoked in shall result in a minimum 1500 Cleaning Fee, charged to the Guest's/Cardholder's credit card.
Heat/Air conditioning: Heat and air conditioning are provided for your comfort. Please do not leave windows and doors open when using air or heat conditioning. We recommend heat set between 68-70F and air conditioning set between 74-78F. Heat and Air are settings are electronically monitored to recommended settings. Excess electric and gas use may incur additional charges that the Harris Saratoga House will deducted from Guests'/Cardholders' deposit.
PETS: The Harris Saratoga House Property allows only one pre-approved dog on the property. The pre-approved dog is subject to a $60/night fee. The Harris Saratoga House DOES NOT permit any other pets of any description. Any Pets, other than a pre-approved dog, found in The Harris Saratoga House shall result in the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card being charged a minim Cleaning Fee and /or IMMEDIATE eviction from the Harris Saratoga House with the complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
DEFINITIONS: The terms Guest, Guest(s)', and Guests' all refer to the specific Cardholder whose credit card(s) was/were utilized to secure reservations for the Harris Saratoga House. As such, the Guest(s) /Cardholder(s) (as defined above) is/are individually and severally liable and otherwise directly responsible for the actions of all members of their party including, but not limited to, family members, associates, and invitees. All costs of accommodation including, but not limited to, loss, damage, and/or fines are considered to be the full and complete responsibility of the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s), regardless of whether or not the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) was/were actually present at such time as the loss, damage, and/or fine(s) actually occurred. The terms 'Property Owner' and 'Principal' all refer to the person(s) or entity that holds an interest of ownership in the Harris Saratoga House. The term 'Harris Saratoga House'' refers to the specific structure(s) and premises at 2 Winding Brook Drive that is rented to the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s), including, but not expressly limited to all furnishing, appliances, and accompaniments.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije