1BR home, South Boston, 1Block to the Beach, close to - BCEC, WTC, Seaport, Downtown Boston, Design Center, Innovation district. Come for work or play.
This is a modern new construction unit with separate entrance, in South Boston, one of the hottest real estate markets in USA. You are one block to Carson beach, Castle Island and more. The bus stop across the street has bus # 5,7,9,10,11 taking you to anywhere in Boston or to a T stop to get you around Boston and Cambridge Metro area. South Boston with it's rich Irish history is now becoming the corporate ( GE building HQ) and innovation hub with Innovation district, design center, cafe's, restaurants, pub's, lounges all within walking district from our home.
The whole lower level unit and the small backyard area at your level is accessible. Please always lock the door to the back.
Interakcija s gostima
We prefer to be respect the privacy of guests and provide smart lock and easy check in. We are available if needed and you can reach preferably via Airbnb messages ( it sends an email, text, Airbnb Alert on our Phone App automatically to us). In case you needed you can also call us and text us.
NO SMOKING, anywhere on the premises. Parking is free from 10 AM to 6PM, however avoid designated handicap spot close to the front of the home. Resident only parking from 6 PM to 10 AM. For overnight parking, please park in the garages that permit parking close to the house. Around this area there is also street cleaning every month, Please check the signs, if not followed could lead to Parking and ticket and getting your car towed. If in case you are towed please go to (URL HIDDEN)
If you know your license plate number, you can search our online database
or call the Boston Police Department at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to find out which company towed your car.
The nearest public parking garage nearby is
12 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210
It's a 15 min walk back or take the bus #7 back to M st and broadway stop, which is a 5 mins bus ride with 5 stops.
NO open flames except for the stove in the kitchen.
The number of guests staying much match the number you book for. If there are any changes to the number of guests, you must inform us PRIOR to their staying at the property.
NO parties or loud music at any time. Please observe quiet hours prior to 9AM and after 10PM, in consideration of our neighbors. The existence of AIRBNB depends upon the kind consideration of our neighbors. Please help us maintain good community relations. In an effort to ensure you have a quiet and peaceful enjoyable stay, we have surveillance video cameras in the entrance area - of course none inside the unit. Breaking these rules will result in the forfeit of the remainder your reservation as well as your deposit as well as an additional fine of $1500. We take quiet hours very seriously and want to make sure you do too.
- Please observe quiets hours after 10 PM and keep your noise levels down to respect the unit upstairs and neighbors.
- NO SMOKING inside the house. If you do smoke please do so outside the house and pick up the Butts into a non inflammable container
- PLEASE DO NOT INSTANT BOOK if you are a Bachelor Party or Bachelorette Party, or planning to host a party or social gathering.
- Check-in time is 3PM. Check out time is 10 AM.
- No parties and please keep noise to a minimum after 9:30 pm. Please keep noise outside the house to a minimum at all times. At all times avoid disturbing the neighbors. We want to offer our home to Airbnb guests without being a nuisance to the neighbors. We expect our guests to respect our property. We take extra care to assure that you have a pleasant stay during your visit to our place and expect the same courtesy from you.
- Lockbox is in case the smart lock does not work. Always use Smart lock Please leave the Keys in the Lock box where you found them and strongly encourage you to leave the keys in the lockbox as well while you are in and out of the house during your stay.
- In an effort to ensure you have a quiet and peaceful enjoyable stay, we have surveillance video camera in the entrance are and in the back of the house - of course none anywhere else in the unit. Breaking these rules will result in the forfeit of the remainder your reservation as well as your deposit as well as an additional fine of $1500. We take quiet hours very seriously and want to make sure you do too.