Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
A spectacular array of ocean, sky and the historic harbor of Charlotte Amalie are yours from the welcoming balconies and pool deck of Christian Villa, a sequestered yet convenient property only moments from the heart of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. Offering an abundance of comfort, traditional Virgin Islands décor, fine Caribbean furnishings and excellent modern amenities, Christian Villa provides 4 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a private pool and wheelchair accessibility. Your journey to paradise will include glimpses of the history and lore of the U.S. Virgin Islands, with original artworks throughout, and a carefully curated selection of books, many of which cover the history of the islands. Private chef services may be added on for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, for as many days nights as you desire. Upon entry, you may utilize Christian Villa's 2-car garage (with space for 2 more vehicles in the drive).
The entire Villa is handicapped-accessible, with ramps to all areas including its 900 sq. ft. terrace. The Living Room is large, with an eclectic mix of modern and traditional furnishings, rugs, art, and a large screen TV for relaxation, conversation and enjoyment of all media. Its adjacent sitting area is quite unique: the inner works of a grand piano are mounted on its wall, with the piano’s legs and body acting as a table.
Your air-conditioned gourmet kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, including a 36" French door state of the art refrigerator, large pantry with a starter set of condiments, and 4-burner gas stove with a large oven. All dishes, utensils and implements are supplied; a set of china for special occasions is also on hand. The dining table seats 6 with room for up to 8; a view of the harbor is visible from beyond French doors; or dine alfresco on the south deck overlooking Charlotte Amalie.
There are 4 bedrooms: a king Master Bedroom includes a matching bureau set and a jetted tub in its handicapped-accessible ensuite shower bath - its sitting room may be used for additional sleep accommodation on a sleep sofa/futon; a queen with bureau and adjoining full bath with shower; one suite with 2, queen-sized West Indian mahogany 4-poster beds and bath with shower; and a poolside queen Studio apartment below with its own 4-burner stove, full sized fridge, and full bath with shower.
For those who wish to maintain contact with associates, there is a complete office space, with high speed internet service, telephone, computer and printer/fax. This room may double as an extra bedroom, as it includes a sleep sofa/futon for 1, plus a powder room. The futons in the Master Bedroom sitting area and the office open flat for sleeping, to accommodate an additional 2 persons, for up to 10 total at Christian Villa.
From Christian Villa, you can enjoy all the best that St. Thomas has to offer, from island tours, to shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie, Havensight or Port of $ale Mall, to beach-hopping, marine excursions (sail, snorkel, SCUBA, island-hopping), tennis, water skiing, wind surfing, massage and spa services delivered, golf at the legendary Mahogany Run or at the Herman E. Moore Golf Course at the University of the Virgin Islands; fine dining, attractions (such as Magens Bay Beach and Hiking Trail, Tree Limin’ Extreme Zipline, Coral World, Paradise Point, 99 Steps, and Mountain Top), while exploring the music, cuisine and culture of the islands. Art work at Christian Villa is also for sale - while at the villa, please let us know if your desire is to bring home more than memories!
The South Balcony at Christian Villa is quite generous, with a shaded veranda and walkway to a large open terrace for sunbathing or entertaining. You’ll find both shade and privacy in the form of fabric shutters which lower the ambient temperature on the South Balcony by up to 10 degrees for your comfort even on the warmest of days. During inclement weather, you are likely to only feel the errant splash; these shutters are designed to withstand winds of 150 miles per hour! On clear days, you’ll see as far south as “the big island” of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands! Trade winds gently cool the environment, and its views of verdant hillsides, the harbor, Hassel and Water Islands, and the ocean provide the most elegant backdrop for your private weddings and events - and in the evenings, a canopy of stars with the shimmering lights of the town below. Three distinct (and shaded) balconies with southern, western and eastern exposure lend themselves to tranquil enjoyment of the islands breezes, sun and vistas. Christian Villa’s pool is a spacious 20 x 30 feet and has its own full bath, with ample hillside, town and harbor views… plus multicolored night lights that embolden the jet streamed evening water display - a thrilling accompaniment to your star-kissed nights!
A $250 Cleaning Fee will be applied to all rentals at Christian Villa
Pool specs: 20x30 with full bath and night lights with jet streamed water feature for evening display
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 (9th and 10th guests on Master Bedroom or office futon)
From the parking area throughout the property, all areas are accessible for scooters for the physically challenged and wheelchairs
Over 8 guests require an additional $150.00 per person, per night (up to 10 total maximum at Christian Villa)
Linens changed every 5 days; this schedule may be customized
Local calls only from the villa telephone
No pets are allowed. No smoking anywhere on the premises inclusive of the terrace and pool
Catering is available for any or all meals during your stay; please inquire
Several of the books available in the office and Living Room Library depict the history and traditions of the U.S. Virgin Islands
The art work at Christian is also for sale - please inquire
EVENTS AT CHRISTIAN VILLA - IMPORTANT: Christian Villa is available for private events for up to 100 guests! A non-refundable surcharge of $1,000 will be applied, and the refundable damage deposit will be increased by $1,000. A 7-night minimum and the rate for 8 persons will be required for all stays which include an event. All events must be hosted by no later than 2 nights before departure. Please supply us with the date(s) of all event(s) and the nature of each event (i.e., wedding, dinner party, meeting, etc.) as well as the names and contact details for any vendors retained for the occasion(s). All event requests are subject to owner approval and subject to our [Events Policy].
Cable TVs in all bedrooms, office, sitting area and Living Room; air conditioning in all bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, office, sitting room; ceiling fans; fully accessible bath with jetted tub in Master Bedroom; gourmet kitchen; coffee maker, microwave, all dishes, utensils and other kitchenware for regular day use and china for entertaining; large pantry with 2 days of condiments supplied; hair dryers, office with phone (local outgoing calls only), computer, high-speed internet and printer/fax combo; 2-car Parking Garage + space for 2 more vehicles in the villa’s drive (space for up to 4 vehicles); large professional charcoal & propane grill (grill may use either fuel source); full kitchenette with 4-burner stove and large refrigerator in poolside queen bedroom; automatic generator, laundry (detergent provided; laundry service may be arranged with housekeeping for an additional fee, please inquire!)
: (URL HIDDEN)
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.