Whether you are in London for business or pleasure this apartment offers you the best of both worlds. Spacious and modern, this apartment is situated in the vibrant Clerkenwell, with plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars, and at 7 minutes walk to Old Street station - Barbican station is also at walking distance. Whether you are heading into the city for business or to the West End & Shoreditch for recreation, your journey will be quick and easy.
- Please note that guests must provide a copy of their passports by email, prior to arrival. The property may also require proof of address
- The standard check-in time is from 15:00 until 19:00, and needs to be agreed prior to arrival. Later arrivals are possible at the following charges: After 19:00 GBP 30; After 22:00 GBP 80
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
- Guest must inform us of their arrival time in advance
- All children under 2 years old must be accommodated in a baby cot, subject to availability, one off extra charge £75+VAT applicable
- All children over 2 years old must be accommodated in the existing beds without exceeding the maximum capacity of the apartment, as children count towards the maximum occupancy listed
- We do not have capacity for extra beds and the sofa cannot be used to sleep in
We are an experienced team of hospitality professionals who know what it is like to travel the world on business. We have experienced the headaches of finding suitable accommodation, and a suitably responsive agent or provider first-hand. Through our network of properties we provide our clients with global accommodation to meet all of their requirements. We are passionate about what we do, and will provide you with fantastic accommodation and an exceptional level of customer service. Never in your face, but always at your service - we are easy to get hold of and happy to help.