Enjoy a beach apartment with a privileged location close to everything:
- 5 minute walk to Parede beach
- 1 minute walk to train station that leaves you in the heart of Lisbon in 25 minutes (Cais do Sodré) and Cascais (15 minutes)
- 1 Minute walk to supermarket
- 30 second walk to a unique bar! (Check out the SMUP Parede)
- 30 second walk to a Gourmet Restaurant.
- 2 minute walk to a 50 year old Traditional Portuguese Cuisine restaurant.
- 1 minute walk to green area park
We offer our guests the following services for an extra fee:
25 Euros p/ person:
- Hiking in Natural Park Sintra (Quick lunch included)
- Cascais walking tour with a bath in Natural pool/Beaches (Snacks and wine/beer included)
- Sunsets with sparkling wine/beer in beautiful natural viewpoint
- Sunsets with sparkling wine/beer in epic city viewpoint (Bridge 25 de abril)
30 Europ p/person:
- Hiking to beautiful beach Praia da Ursa (One of the most beautiful beaches in the world considered by the Michelin Guide) and quick stop in Cabo da Roca (Most western point in Europe) in Natural park Sintra (Quick Lunch and beverages included)
- Half/full day at Guincho beach or other beach in Sintra (Snacks and wine/beer included)
50 Euros p/person:
- Day tour to Ericeira (Lunch and beverages Included)
- Day tour to Sesimbra (Lunch and beverages Included)
Note: Expenses such as public transport tickets, equipment rental, restaurants, etc, are not included.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Lisbon airport or any area 25 € p/trip.
- 2 Bikes available for rental (10 Euros p/bike/day)
- 2 Skate longboards (5 Euros p/skate/day)
Interakcija s gostima
Please take into account that it is a small apartment and we will be constantly interacting. Our guest will be sleeping in a private room and we will sleep in the living room.
We are a very friendly couple and will do everything to make you feel very comfortable in our place. We are very social and we like meeting new people.
We will also be more than happy to help you with whatever you need in your trip!
We can give you nice tips about what to do in Lisbon if you wish.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a person that loves to travel, discover new things, meet new people and love to learn about the different cultures in the world.
I love to surf, snowboard, play soccer, spend time with family and friends
Can't live without being in contact with nature :)
I'm someone very kind and responsible. I know what it is to have people at home and I will do everything correct in order to keep the places where I go as they were or even better!