It was my intention to open my home as a place where people could relax and feel at home while away from their own homes. Come and experience complete comfort in eclectic style at a place where journey's converge, Journey's Salon & Guest House
The Pixie Room
* Free off street parking
* Use of a fully stocked Kitchen right down to condiments, spices, coffee and tea.
* Beautiful dining room with seating for 6 - 8 people. Fire place with Harman Stove
* Living/ media room with flat screen TV. Roku box for streaming NetFlix.
* A reading/napping nook to chill when you want to be part of the group and have a little space.
* bedroom with queen size bed . As well as in Room sitting area.
* 100% cotton sheets, towels and robes for the comfort of your skin.
* A spacious shared full bath on the main level. Complete with shower/tub combination.
* Sono's speakers for streaming Pandora Radio in the kitchen and living area for surround sound on the main level.
* Free WiFi
* Clean, mature, friendly, 50 lb and under, 4 leggeds welcome with approval. ( a $30.00 pet fee applies for the duration of your stay) Fenced back yard with dogie door for convenience and comfort of your pet.
* Fully furnished back deck with Barbecue for socializing fun.
* Resident host
House rules are simple, treat the home as if it were your own. She is nearly 200 years old. Open doors and windows with care and please clean up after your self as you cook. Please leave personal items to your room with the exception of boots and shoes which may be left in the entry way area under the bench. The door is generally open come and go as you like. 2 keys will be provided, one to your room and one to the main entrance next to the garage. The replacement cost for misplaced keys is $20.00. Please respect the private placards and do not enter those areas. If you would like a tour of the whole house I am happy to oblige.
Hello and Welcome, I am a born and raised 5th generation Vermonter. I lived in Portland Oregon for 25 years and just recently moved back. I Love Vermont and am glad to be home. I am a hair dresser of 31 years and have a studio/salon in my home. I am an artist and dabble in many mediums, I love creating beauty and spend hours primping and nesting. Much of the art you will see in my home is my own work. I am fairly easy going, a live in the moment kind of person, accepting of many different types of people and situations in life.