- Positioned on waterfront.
- Minutes from Gold Coast Aquatic Centre & Hockey Centre Labrador.
- Minutes from Southport Broadwater Parklands, which will be hosting the marathon and triathlon 2018.
- Bus stop right outside the apartment.
- Restaurants, Cafes, Shops & Bars within walking distance.
- Pushbike available ($15 per day). Wine/Champagene on request ($20 per bottle).
- Close to Surfers Paradise with amazing beaches for surfing & nightlife.
- Swimming Pool available.
- No cleaning fee.
- Very clean, modern and arty apartment.
- Guest room with Queensize bed and walk in wardrobe.
- Space is shared with the host only, who is out most of the time (full time job).
- Host is very respectful and friendly. Feel like you are at home!
- Guest can use the whole apartment (accept host's bedroom).
- Guest can have some space in the fridge and use the kitchen if they want to cook their own meals.
- Balcony has great views and chairs - great for chilling with a glass of wine.
- The bathroom is shared (with host only).
- Toilet is in a separate room.
Interakcija s gostima
- Host speaks fluently English and German.
- Host works Monday to Friday and is usually out and about on the weekends. This gives the guests space and the whole apartment to themselves. Host will keep guests informed for privacy (host will let you know when home/when out)
- Host is very happy to socialise with guests, maybe cook a meal sometimes or drive guests to a venue and show them around if time allows.
- Free tea, coffee, toast and spreads available.
- Close to Seaworld, Movie World and Wet'n'Wild.
- Buses go to Southport, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach (Casino), Burleigh Heads etc. Tram is available from Southport.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
- Loud music or noise is not accepted after 10:00pm (house rules of the apartment building).
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
- I am born in Austria. Lived in Australia for almost 20 years.
- I speak fluent English and German (and some Spanish).
- I love travelling, cooking, exercising and meeting new people from other countries.
- My apartment is very clean and tidy.
- I love chocolate, red wine and cheese.