Comfortable, airy, fully furnished suite in the heart of town. The perfect escape from everyday life. Everything you need for a relaxing stay in Tulum. Incredible location steps away from charming shops and restaurants. Close to the beach, cenotes and Mayan ruins. Welcome to paradise. Book today.
Large comfortable king bed, private bathroom, ample closet space, a desk with USB charging station, good WiFi, air conditioning and a balcony overlooking downtown Tulum. Everything you need for a comfortable short term stay. Amazing central location a short drive or 25 minute bike ride to beaches and cenotes as well as the charming shops and restaurants in town. A perfect base for exploring Tulum and its surrounding areas. There is great air-flow in the room making it a great place to relax and plan activities. Great restaurants, bars and cafes are within walking distance. An easy 90 minute drive from Cancun airport this suite is an ideal place to land in Tulum town. It is a perfect combination of comfort and location.
Your room is private and features a breezy balcony. You will also have access to the roof, a great space ideal for looking up at the stars at night or to get some extra rays of sun during the day. Del Cielo is a wonderful spot to eat and is located on the ground floor. There are many other restaurants, bars, shops, etc in easy walking distance. WiFi is shared with other guests and is the fastest commercially available in Tulum. However the town as a whole is oversubscribed so there are connectivity issues at times, especially at peak hours with high bandwidth activities like streaming.
Interakcija s gostima
Once you are checked in we pretty much leave you to your own devices. The only interruption you can expect is from housekeeping. If you need anything there are various ways of reaching us, all of which are described in the guest welcome packet. Please let us know if you need anything or if there is any kind of problem. We aren't mind readers, but we are happy to help if given the chance and are pretty quick to respond.
Please notify us if you have any issues. We strive to provide a relaxed place to stay and enjoy Tulum. IMPORTANT: low prices reflect construction on the lot next door scheduled from June to November, 2017. This affects use of the stairwell as it is also used by construction crew. Noise is not an issue once you are in your room.
Tips & Rules
1. Campsite Rule: leave the place as good as you found it or better.
2. Respect the property and other guests.
3. Keep noise levels down after 10pm.
4. Please DO NOT flush toilet paper, personal hygiene products, etc. Use the waste basket provided instead.
5. Local guide books, regional interest books and tourist maps, etc. are available upon request. Feel free to use them, but please don't take them with you when you leave.
6. No smoking inside please. $100usd will be deducted from your security deposit if you are caught smoking or leave behind any evidence of having smoked indoors.
7. No pets.
8. Don't leave the lockbox code in place, spin that sucker!
9. If you turn it on, turn it off.
10. If the trash is full take it out to the bin in the hallway and replace the liner bag.
11. Recycle plastic and aluminum. Recycling bins with detailed instructions can be found in the hallway.
12. Disinfect fruits and vegetables. Those with a smooth outer texture (apples, pears, tomatoes, etc.) can be disinfected in tap water. All others (lettuce, cabbage, etc.) use purified water. The disinfectant drops can be purchased at the grocery store. Use as directed on the bottle.
13. Don't leave fruit and vegetables in plastic bags. In this tropical climate they rot fast.
14. Tip properly:
Spare coins or more at taco stands.
15% when eating out.
$1usd minimum for housekeeping staff per day; $5 usd minimum for shorter stays
$5usd for tour guides; it may be more depending on the tour.
You do not need to tip taxis unless hiring them for a tour, for the day or for the airport.
16. Lock the door behind you. Don't forget your keys!
17. Check out is before 11am. There is sometimes flexibility on this but you need to ask and get the okay from us.
18. Have fun!
Ovaj domaćin ima 503 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am part of a family of entrepreneurs overworking ourselves in paradise. I take care of most rental inquiries at La Palmita and Akiin Beach and am happy to help in any way I can during your stay. When I'm not responding to Airbnb requests I train for an event called Travesia Sagrada Maya, swim in local cenotes, play ultimate frisbee and hang out with my wife and our dogs.