Authentic Airbnb feeling! Immerse into the historic St. Petersburg and visit me in my modern 1-room loft apartment in the heart of St. Petersburg. Centrally on Rubinsteina street, the hotspot for restaurants, bars and clubs with over 50 places, only 200 m away from Nevsky Prospect. Despite the central location, the apartment is located inside the quiet courtyard. If you are open for new acquaintances and feel comfortable to share a common room/space for a short trip, I'm glad to get to know you.
Please read carefully before making a request.
This is the apartment that I live in myself, it is a spacey 1-room apartment with a bed and an additional sofa-bed. I live alone but from time to time I like welcoming guests and meeting new people just as I like it when I travel to other cities and countries. I offer here my sofa bed for individual guests only, who plan to stay for a short time. Therefore, you should be relaxed, outgoing and uncomplicated and feel comfortable sleeping in a shared room. I am very clean and tidy and expect the same from my guest, just as respect towards my place and belongings.
If above sounds self-evident for you, I am glad to get to know you closer by Airbnb message. I usually reply instantly.
The idea is inspired by the initial purpose of Airbnb of welcoming people from anywhere in the world in your private place, because it is just interesting, less financially. Therefore, of course, the chemistry has to be right.
- Absolutely most central & safe location
- 3 min walk to Nevsky Prospect
- 24h supermarket A-LAND next door, with high quality and European products
- Around 50 restaurants & bars near by
- Windows towards the quiet courtyard that is closed with a gate/code
- Spacious, stylish and modern high quality apartment with high ceilings
- Clean interior, mix of antique and modern
- Bright flat with 4 windows fitted with thick curtains and mosquito nets
- Beautiful parquet floor
- Bowers & Wilkins sound system
- Hue lighting system
- Authentic St. Petersburg feeling
- Relaxed and reliable German host
- Towels, bed linen
- Equipped kitchen and bathroom
- High-speed WIFI Internet
- Washing machine, gas cooker, stove, fridge, water boiler, blender, toaster, dishwasher, steam iron, hanger, scale …
- Bowers & Wilkins T7 sound system
- Tea, drinking water, juice, milk, ice …
- Umbrella, slippers
- Big floor pillow, couch, table & chairs
Interakcija s gostima
As explained above, I live in the apartment myself, so direct contact is self-explaining.
Everything else we can clarify by messaging
Ovaj domaćin ima 444 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I was born in south-west Germany. Already during my studies of business administration at Mannheim business school I travelled around the world and finally moved to St. Peterburg Russia, where I am currently living.