1 spavaća soba
Unit #343 is third floor (Top Floor) ocean view unit with the pool in the foreground and ocean in the background. Private, up and away for better vantage point being on the top floor. Nice location in the complex!
Amenities for #343 include:
Queen bed (sleeps up to 4 as there is also a full pull our couch)
Towels (both regular and beach)
All necessary kitchenware including silverware and glassware
Under counter fridge
In-suite safe in armoire
Cable with flat screen TV
Pool, spa, activities desk, and all in-room amenities are accessible.
Interakcija s gostima
A lock box code will be provided once reservation is made.
KAUAI CONDO RENTAL INFORMATION
• Since we do not contract with the on-site property management, you will not have use of some services offered by the complex (ie. front desk in lobby, housekeeping service including towels and linens, laundry room, etc.). You WILL have access to the pool, spa, BBQs, and “activities” desk in lobby. Any questions see below for contact information.
• There will be two bath towels, two dish towels, one beach towel, one wash cloth, and one hand towel per person per stay. Please refrain from using bath towels at the beach!
• There will also be two rolls of toilet paper, one roll of paper towels, two small soaps provided during your stay. There will also be two garbage bags for each can provided. We provide enough amenities to get you started. Any additional needs (ie. extra paper products, garbage bags, etc.) will be at expense of guest. There is no daily maid service, unless requested (please request through our housekeeper mentioned below) and additional amount over and beyond normal cleaning fee is paid. Wal-Mart is a 10-15 minute drive away and nice place to stock up on paper products, garbage bags, and any/all additional goods that may help enhance your stay. Foodland is also a mile or less to the north of us in Kapaa town. Longs is a nice 10 minute walk up the road north of us as well.
• FOR ALL ISSUES CLEANING-RELATED (linens, towels, overall cleanliness), PLEASE CONTACT NALANI CONTRADES (contact info is on laminated sheet on coffee table in unit).
• ALL other issues non-cleaning related (ie. Maintenance, gaining access to unit, general questions, etc.), please call Randy Chapman or Judison Palericao (contact info. on the laminated sheet in the unit).
• After beach play, please rinse off at shower next to pool before reentering condo.
• Upon departure, leave all dirty towels on bathroom floor. Bed linens can stay on bed.
• Please throw out all perishable foods upon departure.
• Free Internet or WiFi in unit, if applicable. Disruption in service or equipment failure happens and will try our best to rectify issue(s) timely, but customer service by Internet company can be slow as nothing on the island moves quickly. No refunds will be given if WiFi does not work properly due to service disruption, equipment failure, outage of any kind. There is free WiFi in/around the Lobby.
• The units are air conditioned, however if there is an issue/outage with the A/C that cannot be rectified by our maintenance, we will call an A/C company. We will do everything in our power to get a technician there timely, but because there are limited A/C companies on island, their response times vary; as such, no refunds will be given nor unit change permitted as a result of A/C issues/outages. Note each A/C unit is on a quarterly program to ensure coils are cleaned and treated. PLEASE turn A/Cs off when away from the unit to conserve electricity and put less strain on the A/C itself.
• Tropics have bugs. We do our best to combat them. Our complex sprays inside and out on a quarterly basis and we have two sonar pest repellers plugged into each and every unit. They are not to be unplugged during your stay. If there is an issue upon check in or during your stay, contact maintenance and they will attempt to eradicate as soon as possible. No refunds will be given if there are bugs of any kind, but maintenance will do everything they can to alleviate the issue as soon as possible. We do a good job keeping our rooms as bug free as possible, considering the climate and nature of the Garden Isle, but uninvited guests can still make their presence known from time to time.
• Close and lock slider door when leaving unit and/or sleeping.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The unit being rented is privately owned, including the furnishings. The guests agree to compensate the owner for any damages to the unit, grounds or building caused by them. This includes any damage (including fire) caused as a result of using any cooking appliance. Damage costs may be charged to the credit card on file. No pets allowed. No smoking in unit!!
2. The owners are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, or left behind on property. Owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
3. Guests agree that agent or agent’s designee may enter the premises for effecting repairs and/or maintenance or for other necessary purposes, including A/C maintenance, pest control, etc.
4. The Tenants agree that during the rental period, the Owners shall not be held liable and shall be held harmless for any injury, loss of possessions, or any deficiency in the condo's serviceability (including occupancy) as a result of 1) acts of God (which include but are not limited to earthquake, fire, flood or any other natural disaster), 2) any theft that might occur, or 3) any other accident or event not directly caused by the Owners. If there is a major storm, hurricane, or tsunami, no accommodation refunds will be given unless: The day that the authorities issue a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Tsunami Warning," for the Islander resort area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered due to damage from the storm or any rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive where the accommodation cannot be occupied due to damage.
5. Acceptable forms of payment are personal check, cashier’s check, money order, traveler’s check, cash, or credit cards. There is a $12 return check fee if your check is returned by our bank.
6. Excessive trash, dirt and/or dirty dishes left in unit may incur a $25 fee and could be charged against the credit card on file, if applicable. “Excessive trash” means more than two bags of trash left in unit and “excessive dirt” means dirt that is not easily cleaned from the unit, furnishings or upholstery. Trash cans are located on first floor of each building, and a broom is provided in the unit. Soak pans, too.
7. A $50 processing fee will be charged for ANY cancellation. Cancellation of reservation 60 days or more prior to reservation will receive a full refund less the processing fee. Cancellation of reservation less than 60 days prior to reservation date will receive a refund, less $50 processing fee, if accommodations can be rebooked and occupied during reservation time period at the rate contracted for. If rate requires discounting to fill the unit, guest canceling must pay the difference between reserved rate and discounted rate. If unit is not rebooked, guest will pay $50 for each reservation night not rented. If unit is not rebooked during reservation time period within 30 days, there will be no refund given. No adjustments after check-in. Also, if cancellation is after 60 days from payment (whether deposit or final payment), credit card/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) fees will not be refunded as (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) does not refund such fees after 60 days of receipt.