The house was built in 1917 by Nikolaos Lagoudakis.
It was the summer home of the family and offered hospitality to many visitors for many years.
The house was used for rural activities, such as the harvest of the olive tree,
the threshing of the grain (there is also the threshing floor of this season), fishing and diving in the sea.
It was fully rebuilt to 2017 with ecological awareness to meet as much as possible the needs of visitors
The area is a tranquil, peculiarly beautiful part with sea and mountain views
There are local blooming and trees and beautiful houses.
The landscape surrounding the house is full of natural scenery an…
Free private parking