You’ll love my place because it's a quaint little home away from home! It's charming, spacious, and unique. The neighborhood is very green, with the glittering hills visible on one end-- and Marina Del Rey about 10 minutes away! My favorite part of the day is drinking my morning coffee on my patio furniture on my balcony. Do join!
You will be staying in the comfortable bed/living room. It is very studio-like, with a bookshelf divider separating your cozy bed from the living room couch. The front door (near your bed), balcony, dining, and kitchen area are all easily accessible from your bed without walls separating them!
The space you will be staying in is very simple, and everything in it is hand-picked by me. So it's a very special place for me! That being said, I am so excited to share the warmth of this wonderful sanctuary with you! Personally, I love undoing the blinds at night so I can wake up to sunlight dancing across my face in the morning. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Note: As the entire apartment is currently listed, it is possible that the private bedroom is being booked by other guests. I find Airbnb to be an amazing way to meet new friends, but you are more than welcome to book the entire apartment for yourself. Just look under my other listings to find the "entire apartment" option and voilà!
You have access to the entire apartment, besides the private bedroom. Make it your home!
Interakcija s gostima
I will not be staying in the space, but I will be only 15 mins and a phone call away if you need anything at all!
As the entire apartment is currently listed, it is possible that the private bedroom is being booked by other Airbnb guests. I find Airbnb to be an amazing way to meet new friends, but you are more than welcome to book the entire apartment for yourself. Just look under my other listings to find the "entire apartment" option and voilà!
- Please keep the balcony screen door closed so bugs don't get in!*
- Since the floors are carpeted, I prefer you leave your shoes by the apartment door/on the shoe-rack.
- I'm a vegetarian, so all of my utensils are available for use is non meat objects are being cooked/eaten.
- If you will be staying for more than 1 night, please take out your own trash. The trash bins are located in the back alley--take a left after walking out of the door.
- Since you're staying in the living/bed room, please clean up after yourselves.
- No calling management (they get super bugged). If you call management (that includes the number's listed outside the house--or basically any number related to this stay, not including the ones directly provided by Airbnb--which includes my number and Airbnb customer support), you will be charged a $500 fee.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony or outdoors.
By agreeing to stay at my house (which I want to be your house too!), you are agreeing to these rules as a binding agreement.
Hi guys! I'm Vee. I am a recent UCLA graduate and an entrepreneur. I love reading, long walks on the beach, a tasty mojito, going for long rides on my scooter, indie music, and traveling.
Speaking of traveling, I was actually born in India and grew up in Brooklyn. Moved back to India for high school to learn more about my culture, before I started off at Denison University in Ohio as a freshman a few years later. I took the second semester of freshman year off to teach in El Salvador. That's where I discovered my love of interacting with people from all walks of like.
My co-host, Edward, loves adventure, travel, and is a lot of fun!
We're excited to get to know you!