The Perfect location to relax and have fun, our adorable beach Cottage located in the heart of Rehoboth Beach with 2 parking spots. One short block from the beach and around the corner from the best restaurants/shops, you are literally just steps from the best Rehoboth has to offer and the best part is that you will never need to move your car!
Please note: from Memorial Day through Labor Day we rent weekly from Friday to Friday (this helps you avoid the horrible congestion on Saturdays!)
The Cottage includes two living room areas with comfy sofa & chairs, cable TV, wireless internet and a DVD player. Our kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities that you need to make a great meal.
The Cottage can accommodate up to 12 guests across four bedrooms, all with comfortable beds:
Bedroom #1 a Queen in the master bedroom;
Bedroom #2 a Double and Bunk bed (2 Single beds)
Bedrrom #3 2 Single beds
Bedroom #4 2 Single beds
There is also a Queen sized sleeper sofa in the primary Living Room and a Full sized futon in the second Living Room (which affords a decent amount of privacy!)
The house has central air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room, plus a full-size washer & dryer, an outdoor shower is also located in front of the house, and a gas grill in the yard.
- Stove & Oven
- Washer & Dryer
Our house can fit up to 12 people comfortably. Location is perfect with our Cottage and the space is very usable!
Full run of the house. Also available for you use is a new Weber gas grill (we do not provide propane but there is a tank provided which guests may use or feel free to bring your own tank), that you can use to BBQ. Parking space included (2 spots)
Interakcija s gostima
We may or may not be in town during your stay but we are available 100% of the time over email, text and phone.
We provide comforters and pillows but you must supply your own linens and towels. There are several companies in town that rent them if you would like to do so ... just message us and we will provide you with suggestions!
- CHECK-IN is 3:30 pm or later. No early check-in or late check-out unless agreed to in writing by owner.
- CHECK-OUT is 10:00 am SHARP. Guests that stay longer will be charged $100 fee if our cleaners need to wait for access to the house!
- Primary renter must be 25 years of age or older
- This is a NON SMOKING unit.
- Pets, drugs, and candles are NOT permitted.
- We supply pillows, comforters, and blankets, but you must bring your own linens, towels, soaps and paper products.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless: a) The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or b) A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: 1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered 2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and 3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - Fully refundable provided the following provisions are met: a) No damage is done to unit or its contents, including heavy soiling of carpets, furniture or other items, beyond normal wear and tear. b) No smoking occurs in the home or on the porch. c) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. d) All pots, pans, utensils, and other cooking items, dishes and silverware, that have been used are washed, dried and returned to their original locations before you vacate the house. e) All lights and appliances are turned off, ceiling fans (in house & porch) are turned off, windows closed and doors are locked when you vacate the house. f) The extra set of keys and key to the shed are placed back on key hooks in the kitchen. g) No early check-in or late check-out.
- By booking the property, you agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Ovaj domaćin ima 35 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a Brazilian living in the US with my husband Ryan, studying English, and falling in love with American culture! I love to travel, meet wonderful people, and enjoy good food accompanied by a great glass of wine.
Brasileira que veio para os EUA estudar inglês e cada dia se encanta mais com a cultura norte americana!