You may want to read the HOUSE RULES before booking.
This is my 2nd Tagaytay Haven. The interior is a mix of comfort and timeless beauty.
Please note that guests requesting for an early check in or arriving earlier than 10:00 AM should pay additional Php 400 for Electricity and water consumption.
My 25 sqm cozy haven is located at Tagaytay Prime Residences. This is my 2nd unit in the same building. It has a high speed wifi with Smart TV - Netflix.
There is no need for you to pay the Security deposit of Php 5,500. It will NOT reflect on your credit card. Once you check out, i will check the unit. If there's a damage or loss, I will report it to Airbnb, that's when the security deposit comes in. However, you will be informed by airbnb if we are about to deduct the amount from the security deposit.
It is a 1 bedroom unit with twin size bed with pull out for additional 1 person. Day bed is available as well. This unit can accommodate maximum of 4 pax only
There will be no stove available, since I do not encourage my guests to cook inside my property. Microwave and a spacious refrigerator is available for you.
I love this property because it is close to malls, like Serin and Fora. It is walking distance to Olivarez and fast food restaurants like Mcdonalds, KFC, and Mang Inasal etc.
On the 3rd floor you can find the 7eleven. Major Banks are very close as well, like, BDO, BPI, PSBank etc.
Guests may use the pool from 6am to 10pm from Tuesday until Sundays only. Mondays are reserved for pool cleaning. Guests may access the roof deck as well on the 24th floor, it has the full view of Taal Lake and the surrounding landscape. To go there, take the elevator to 23rd floor and use the fire exit go to the roof deck. There's a paid parking lot for the guests on the 2nd ( entrance at the back ) & 3rd ( where pool area is ) Floor, amounting P50 all day for weekdays, and P50 per entry for weekends.
Interakcija s gostima
Just msg me anytime, and I will try to respond as soon as possible.
In the event that the house key was left inside the unit, a fine of Php 500 will be charged to the guests. Said Php 500 is to cover the Gasoline & Toll Fee as the host resides in Makati City.
- This is my personal home whenever I'am in the area. I am expecting my guests to respect my place. For any damages the guests may have caused, you will be charged accordingly.
- Please dispose the garbage properly. This is to prevent from iviting pests inside the property. To go to the garbage disposal area, walk HALFWAY towards the elevator. On to your left, open the door, you will find the Garbage Disposal.
- I do not encourage my guest to cook. The property is surrounded by lots of restaurants. You may eat inside the unit, but please make sure to keep it clean at all times. Please dispose your garbage properly, and wash the dishes after using.
- There will be a fine of P1,500 for damaged or lost key. Security deposit of P5,500 is required. Don't worry, it will not reflect on you credit card. The property will be checked by the caretaker once you check out, if there's a damage or loss, that's the time you will be charged accordingly. I will be coordinating this with Airbnb
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside the unit. P2,000 will be charged if we find any proof.
- Parties and loud noises will not be tolerated. This is a peaceful community. You may hangout at the Roof Deck or by the Pool area. I will be accepting maximum of 4 people in the house. If you have personal guests, you may entertain them at the lobby, pool, or roof deck area. Your P5,500 SECURITY DEPOSIT will be forfeited for violating this rule. The admin will inform me once there's a complain from other residents.
- I do not encourage guests to bring in toddlers, as my home is not suitable for small children. It's on the 5th floor and has it's own balcony with the view.
- You will be signing an AGREEMENT upon check in as well as a CHECK LIST of all furnitures & fixtures. Prices are indicated on the check list, so its easier for me to charge any breakage or damaged items. The furnitures and appliances inside my unit aren't cheap, so I expect my guests to take good care of it. That is why I DO NOT encourage my guests to bring in children.
- Copy of Passport or any Government ID is required