- Brand new custom construction with NOLA charms.
- Walking distance to Whole Foods, Canal (Red) street car line, Lafitte Greenway, Broad Street Theater, & more.
- 3 independent bedrooms, 1 separated by curtains, & 1 spacious living room.
- 1 king, 3 queens, 1 convertible sofa, and air mattresses & pack and play available.
- GORGEOUS back yard sunsets & giant yard.
- 1850 square feet inside, and 200 sq ft roofed porches.
- Central HVAC, fast wifi, smart tv, etc. ~1 mile to French Quarter!
***NEW listing. Experienced host. Please ask questions and trust my feedback!
- Bedroom 1 - the master bedroom upstairs features a king bed with new gel foam memory mattress, writing desk black out curtains, sunset views and an en-suite bathroom with dual vanities, jetted tub, & standing shower. Please note the master closet is for maid and maintenance supplies and unavailable to guests.
- Bedroom 2 - upstairs middle bedroom is the coziest bedroom. Features a queen bed with new memory foam mattress, blackout curtains, and a closet. It shares a full bathroom with bedroom 3 which is accessible via the hallway.
- Bedroom 3 - upstairs street-side bedroom features a queen bed with gel foam memory mattress, blackout curtains, spacious closet, and direct access to the shared upstairs bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor near the front door and features a queen bed with memory foam mattress. It has two framed openings with no doors. We have heavy curtains that easily draw back and forth to separate from a bedroom to additional living area.
- Living/dining area - ground floor - features a large screen wifi tv, convertible sofa (sleeps 1 smaller adult or 2 smaller children), 1 never flat twin air mattress (auto pumps if air is low), regular sofa, large dining table with seating for 10, counter top seating for 2, a bar area, and huge patio doors leading to the rear patio and yard.
- Kitchen - ground floor - features all brand new appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven, disposal, microwave, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster oven), dish and utensil settings for up to 10, cooking supplies (pots, pans, measuring cups, knives, etc).
- Full bathroom 1 is the en-suite to the master upstairs.
- Full bathroom 2 is at the end of the hall upstairs and is shared for bedroom 2 & 3.
- Half bathroom is on the ground floor in the hallway.
- Stack washer and dryer located upstairs at the top of the stairs in a closet.
- Back patio has a dining table that can seat up to 10 and a full size propane grill.
- Back yard has 8 foot privacy fence all around and lush grass. The sun sets beyond the back.
- Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in the front driveway. It is a little narrow - please be careful.
- 1.2 mile walk to the French Quarter. $1.25 and 10 minutes from my home to the French Quarter by street car (2 blocks away). $5-10 and 5 minutes by cab to get back. Short drive or bike ride to Mid-City restaurants and shopping.
- Our sheets are 100% cotton because microfiber is too hot in the south!
- We have an exterior security camera system - for your protection and ours.
- If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj17STR-13940
Saznaj više o ovom broju
-Bachelor and bachelorette parties are with prior approval only. You must message us before booking for this purpose.
- Please be courteous and respectful of neighbors - specifically with late night noise. If you use the back yard, please clean up after yourself. Broken glass and discarded cigarette butts will result in deduction from damage deposit. 1. NO SMOKING of any kind. Smoking is allowed outside only. 2. No candles or open flames. 3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Additional guests beyond the amount of booking will result in an additional charge. 4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Excessive re-arranging of furniture will result in deduction from the damage deposit. 6. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. 8. Parking: No reserved parking is provided. We will make every attempt to hold at least one parking spot open in front of the house, but make no guarantees. 9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels or blankets. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Missing or excessively stained bed linens will result in a deduction from the damage deposit. 10. Fireplaces are not operational. Please do not attempt to use them. 11. Do not leave space heaters on when leaving the house. 12. Do not remove, adjust, or tamper with Mardi Gras masks or other décor. 13. Always lock all exterior doors when leaving and when checking out. We are not responsible for theft. 14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500. 15. Removal or damage of ceiling fan remotes will result in a damage deposit charge. 16. Storms: if there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: • The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or • A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. • The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: -Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; -Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and -Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. Failure to abide by any of rules may result in a possible forfeiture of damage deposit. *Cancellations: we adhere to the AirBNB "strict" policy - please read the details from the help pages. Additionally, full refunds (minus AirBNB fees) can be given for bookings cancelled 60 days in advance. Partial refunds may be granted for cancellations - depending on season - 30 days in advance. If you think you might cancel or have questions, please ask BEFORE booking!
Prior to arrival, I will send you check-in instructions. They will include the door code. No having to meet at a specified time for check-in! You arrive when you get here - and you have access immediately! I am on call should you have any questions or anything breaks, etc. I always leave a phone number for another member of my staff if I am out of town. And I always respond to AirBNB messages quickly.
I love to renovate and rehab houses and make them beautiful again. All of my properties have been renovated by my team and me, and we put a lot of attention into details.
I pride myself on being attentive, friendly, and a good communicator. Please allow me to earn your 5-star feedback.