5 spavaćih soba
A truly magnificent one of a kind treasure nestled in the Kogelburg Biosphere, part of the UNESCO heritage site, just outside of Pringle Bay. Your very own 21HA nature reserve that is totally off the grid and self sustaining with THE most magnificent sea and mountain views.
This upmarket establishment is set on pristine untouched Fynbos, showing you it is possible to have luxury while looking after the environment at the same time.
This is a fully equipped, modern, off the grid establishment set in the most magnificent surroundings on 21HA of pristine Fynbos for you to explore. You will be in total peace and quiet but with the bustle of the small towns of Rooi Els, Pringle Bay and Bettys Bay right next door, if you need. Hermanus and all she has to offer is a mere 40 minutes away. So whether you like hiking in the mountains, surfing or whale whatching this is a perfect base to have a fun filled peaceful break form the hustle of life.
This beautiful home is well designed to allow everyone their own space whilst enjoying some of the most spectacular views the Kogelburg has to offer. This is a unique property surrounded by a world heritage site of natural, endangered and magnificent Fynbos, not to be found anywhere else in the world.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen and scullery and allows for fantastic indoor living on those windy days as well as wonderful outdoor patio living for those special windless days.
Absolutely magnificent sun/moon rises/sets can be seen from the patio and house of this special home, the views truly are unsurpassed.
The hiking on our property as well as in the surrounding areas will keep you occupied for weeks, it truly is spectacular.
* There is full Wi-Fi even though we are totally off the grid.
* We do not have DSTV or television as we want you to be able to immerse yourself in the beauty of your surroundings. However for those rainy days there is a television with a DVD player for the kids if you are desperate. There are a few DVDs available but we do recommend you bring your own if you would like this option.
* There are endless magnificent hikes in the surrounding area available as well as some fantastic mountain biking.
* Sand boarding as well as surfing at the nearby beaches or just chilling on the patio soaking in the incredible views
Interakcija s gostima
We are there personally to check you in and get you settled and after that we will be available if you need us. I am sure you would rather be left to enjoy the peace of your surroundings in this beautifully tranquil spot.
* This is an off the grid establishment and has to therefore be treated as such. Electricity as well as water do need to be conserved and the surrounding environment respected. That said it is amazing how you can run a normal house hold totally off solar, you wouldn't know the difference if you didn't know.
*There is a strict no fire policy except in the designated braai and then this has to be carefully monitored and put out thoroughly when you are done.
* No smoking or flicking of stompies is allowed as this is a fire hazard.
* As this is in a UNESCO Heritage Site the surrounding environment needs to be conserved and looked after very carefully so we ask that you respect your surrounds. No vegetation to be picked or removed at any time.
* The road to the home is a dirt road. Smaller vehicles are able to get up with slow and careful driving (I have a Fiat 500 and can get up no problem, but I drive slowly). You will need to take it easy and drive carefully as it is not tarred or paved, it is dirt with sand and stone.
* Please note that this is also part of a nature reserve so you do need to be aware of snakes, scorpions, baboons and other wildlife, treating them with respect and taking the necessary precautions. No feeding or capturing of wildlife is allowed.
- Any additional guests will be charged for at R450 per person per night.
- The house can be booked for fewer people, 2, rather and the price will be adjusted accordingly. Please message me to discuss and I will be able to give you the rate and discuss what part of the house would be able to be used for fewer guests as the house is designed in such a way as to be able to accommodate fewer or more guests. However this will need to be discussed and individually arranged with myself.
- A refundable R3 000 key and breakage deposit is due before or on check in.
-No discounts apply to peak periods. No discounts during holidays and Easter (unless individually arranged with myself) and from the 15 December to the 12 January.
- The house is not suitable for crawling babies or young toddlers, please discuss with me if you have any concerns.
- An earlier check in or out time can be arranged with myself provided this is discussed and suits all parties.
- No vegetation is to be picked or removed from the premises as this is in a highly sensitive area.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
It is so wonderful living in this very special city, Cape Town, so what a pleasure to be able share a little slice of paradise with anyone who is lucky enough to be visiting. Then on top of it we are able to share our incredibly special space in Pringle Bay with other people as well, this truly is a one of a kind Overberg gem that is very dear to our hearts and an absolute must to unwind at. I just enjoy seeing other people enjoy what we have on a full time basis, very blessed.