Located in Hayward Hills, prestigeous area of Hayward. 5-10 minutes walk to California State University East Bay (CSUEB). Friendly, caring and well educated host (MBA Finance, CSUEB 2010, MS CIS, Golden Gate University 2007) with 15+ years Business Systems Consultant and Senior Software Engineer. Low cost home environment for working professionals and students.
Daily $35 to $37. Discount: Weekly 3% Monthly 10%.
5 to10 minutes walk to CSUEB, which has computers for public use. Furnished room 11x19 sq. ft. with Twin Bed, Executive Office Arm Chair, Table, Desk, Floor Mat, Floor Light, Bookshelves, and large Double Mirror Closet. Private full bathroom, Washer and dryer inside the unit. Gated garage with assigned parking space. Utilities paid (electricity and water). High speed internet. Great home environment for working professionals and students. Daily $35 to $37. Discount: Weekly 3% Monthly 10%.
Kitchen, dryer, washer, living room, dining room, balcony, cable TV, high speed Internet access, and swimming pool inside the complex for residence only.
1. Check In: Upon arrival at the complex, enter the front entrance door (a double glass door). Use the intercom in the far right corner. Press the numeric keys 114. Listen to the phone ring. Host will answer and remotely open the second double door for guest to enter the lobby. Turn right. Then turn left to go straight to the end of the hall way. Turn left again, the first unit on the right is the destination unit 114. Ring door bell. 2. HOA prohibits car parks over 3 nights in the parking lot. Guest stays over 3 nights must park in assigned space inside the gated garage. 3. HOA centralizes garage remote controls. Replacement is $50 if lost. 4. HOA controls entrance keys, which are not duplicable. Replacement is $50 if lost.
1. In all time, ONLY 1 guest is accepted to check-in and stay.
2. Guest may use most items but may not keep any except cleanliness.
2. QUIET time after 10:00pm.
Welcome guest to contact me by phone, text, or email for questions.
1. MBA Finance, CSUEB (California State University, East Bay) 2010
2. MS CIS, Golden Gate University, 2007
3. 15+years Business Systems Consultant and Software Engineer
4. Clean, quiet, considerate and easy to get along