**SPECIAL PRICING** Modern luxury Beach living at its finest in this immaculate upstairs apartment just a short walk from the beach and next door the beautiful Pacific City! Conveniently located near shopping, dining, and the pier. Main Street with its restaurants and shops is just steps away. Disneyland, Fashion Island, South Coast Plaza, and other major Southern California attractions within minutes. Enjoy our deck with a sunbed and a BBQ, parking for 3 cars. Newly remodeled.
Pets are charged as an extra guest at $25/night
Welcome to Huntington Beach, California. We thank you for choosing our property for your stay. Below you will find a list of our house rules. We ask you to look over these rules and follow them throughout your stay to help avoid any common issues which may arise and to maximize the enjoyment of our home. Our home is watched closely and any rules broken will be subject to 100% loss of your security deposit. We kindly thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- No smoking in or around the property at any time.
- We have a strict policy and ask that you do not bring additional/unauthorized guests to the house unless receiving prior approval from the property manager (this includes having a party or hosting an event).
- Only guests stated in the original booking are permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- Please refrain from loud noises, music and anything else you think might disturb and annoy the neighbors (drumming, hollering, partying, hammering, shooting guns, loud music, howling at the moon and stars, etc. OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR NEIGHBORS, STRICT QUIET HOURS SHOULD BE OBSERVED FROM 10PM-7AM. Please refrain from loud talking outdoors during these hours. If noise complaints are received, authorities may be notified and we reserve the right to charge the full portion of your security deposit.
- No drones or flying of drones allowed.
- No fireworks of any sort.
- No use of illegal drugs. If we suspect drug use we reserve the right to refuse hosting and escalate the issue immediately to the appropriate authorities.
- Guests are not allowed to sublet the property in any way
- If any neighbors talk to you please tell them you are a friend of the owners.
- Please do not discard anything in the sinks (besides normal use) or toilet other than toilet paper. Sanitary napkins and wipes will clog the toilet (which means you will not be able to use the toilet and sink).
- Please operate and safeguard the premises including landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures to the best of your ability and keep them clean and sanitary.
2 parking spots available in driveway and additional parking on street. PLEASE NOTE STREET SWEEPING IS 2ND AND 4TH TUESDAY OF THE MONTH AND THEY TICKET.
- By renting our property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless owner and owner's representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to occupant, occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
- Guests are responsible for throwing away trash inside the home. If the trash can becomes full, please tie it up and put in a new trash bag. Throw away the full trash bag into the big black trashcan located in driveway.
- Black trash cans: waste/trash
- Brown trash cans: yard waste
- Gray trash can: recyclables
Trash cans are located in driveway.
CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS
- Leave all used towels in a pile to be washed.
- Leave all used bedding on beds. Our cleaners will strip and wash bedding when they arrive.
- If you check out later than 11am on the last day of your reservation and did not discuss with us prior, you will be charged for an extra weekday or weekend depending on which day follows the check-out date. Your luggage will/may also be moved and placed aside so other guests can utilize the space. You will also be charged depending on how much luggage/belongings are moved. It is important you let us know when you check out so there are no problems for guests coming the same day.
- Any dishes left in the sink or dishwasher unwashed are subject to extra charges. Our cleaners are on a tight schedule and need to use their time to get the property ready for the next guest. We thank you for your understanding.
- Please notify us when you check-out as it helps us schedule our cleaners. Make sure all lights, thermostat and televisions are turned off. Close and lock all windows, doors and exterior side gates.