An upstairs, private, charming master suite with a full bath is located in a quiet neighborhood. Perfect to relax in and enjoy the treasures of the Central Coast. The living - kitchen - dinning room is open, relaxing and shared with me.
Baywood Park - Los Osos is a quiet bedroom community. Centrally located with Montana de Oro, Morro Bay, Cayucos, & Cambria to the North and San Luis Obispo, Avila Beach & Pismo Beach to the South.
This region offers hiking, surfing, biking, paddle boarding, golf, wine tasting, horseback riding, Hearst Castle, elephant seals and sea otters.
Entrance is to the left of the garage
Private upstairs room is spacious with king bed
Walk-In Closet (There are some personal items off to one side)
Private Bathroom - bath/shower combo
Bedroom door has a Privacy Lock - no keyed lock
Iron & Ironing board available upon request.
There is a binder that has information about WiFi, house rules, what to do in the area and local restaurants
Park in driveway on either side
You are welcome to use the coffee maker, toaster and microwave. You can put items in the fridge. Please no major cooking. Please feel free to use the downstairs living room and watch TV. I have the basic cable TV. Please no movies with fees. The front patio is a perfect spot to watch the sunset.
Interakcija s gostima
I look forward to meeting you, however, I work different hours and have a busy schedule. A lot depends on our schedules working. I am always available by phone or text.
- Check in at 5 pm check out at 12 noon
- No excessive noise after 10 pm
- Please keep water usage to a minimum
- No food or drinks in the room. You are welcome to have food & drinks downstairs.
- Bath towels are to remain in the house. Please to not use as a beach towel.
- No sand in the house. Please clean sand off your feet.
- Please leave the upstairs ceiling fan remote in the holder by the door upon departure. There will be a $75.00 fee for lost remote.
- Please leave TV remote controls on the black table behind the couch when you leave. There will be a $75.00 fee for lost remotes.
- No fires please