Tebben's Tranquility is located very convenitently for Sturgis Rally goers. If you are looking for an awesome, quiet, convienent place to come and go to the 2016 Rally check out our rental. We would love to host you. We will rent the lower level which has 4 separate bedrooms and sleeps up to 11 as well as our upper 2 level living area that has 2 seperate bedrooms that would sleep 7. Both areas are available to rent seperate or all as one. We make our garage available for bikers. Check us out!
Great Place for Sturgis Rally Goers. Centrally located, we are 2 ½ miles south of Whitewood, SD, and with-in 15 minutes of Sturgis, Deadwood, and Spearfish Canyon. The excitement of the Sturgis Rally and thrill of Deadwood night life are just minutes away from our accommodations. Meanwhile, the secluded wooded lot gives you the serene breath-taking beauty of the Black Hills to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening happy hour soak in the hot-tub.
We believe you couldn’t be closer to heaven if you tried. Come find out for yourself! We'd love to have you!Description of Rental Property
The Rental Property at Tebben’s Tranquility consists of a lower level walk out apartment that is comprised of the following: An open living room with couch, loveseat and rocking chair, dining area (seats 6-8), and kitchen The kitchen area has a gas stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee pot, dishes, utensils, pots & pans, bare cooking necessities, paper towels, napkins and trash bags provided. A versatile bathroom with separate shower, toilet and double sink. There are sets of towels in each of the 4 bedrooms plus extra towels, hand soap and toilet tissue in the bathroom. Two bedrooms have full size beds. 1bedroom has a queen size bed. The 4th bedroom has a bunk bed with a full on bottom and twin on top as well as a futon bed. All linens are included. The washer and dryer are available on the main floor of our home for you use.
Our guest are welcome to use our upstairs laundry as well as the hot tub and fire pit…if fires are allowed.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. MST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- a damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required.
This must be received with the signed contract within 1 month prior to the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to rental or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse in blue garbage cans in the garage, and soiled dishes are washed and replaced in cupboard and counters and appliances are cleaned. Soiled towels are placed in the shower.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and doors are left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late checkout.
4. DAMAGE TO RENTAL PROPERTY AND CONTENTS: The Renter and all registered occupants of the Rental Property shall be liable for all damages caused during their occupancy. Cost of repairs and/or replacement shall be deductible from the security deposit. If the damage is greater than $200, the renter is liable for the additional cost. Other additional costs shall include any attorney's fees and costs that may be incurred in the collection.
5. Pets are permitted in rental only with prior approval. $50 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
6. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Steve Tebben. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A 2 week notice is required for cancellation. The deposit will be refunded less $50.00 if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to arrival. No deposit refunds will be made with less than 14 days notice. Full rental payment is due 14 days prior to occupancy Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the rental.
10. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be park on the right side of the driveway facing the yard one behind the other. Parking anywhere else on the driveway or behind the garage or on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Any vehicle damaged while parked in an undesignated area is the sole responsibility of the owner.
14. HOT TUB – No children under the age of 16 are permitted in hot tub unless supervised and with their parent. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Directions will be provided upon use. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
16. INDEMNIFICATION: Renter agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner from any liabilities, damages, costs or expenses whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Renter’s use and occupancy of the Rental Property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Renter. The term “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include Owner’s heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, managers, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Renter,” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Renter’s heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the Rental Property during Renter’s occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.