"SHABBY BABY" (cabin 3) The smallest of the 3 cabins on the property has 1 bedroom with a brand new queen bed & pullout sofa bed in the main living area. Cozy & Clean with nice furnishings and linens. Wifi, Cable, Smart TV with Netflix & other services if you have a subscription. This is an ideal spot for a couples getaway! ***The cabin is located directly on Hwy 6*** Easy access to where you are going. Close to Wiarton, Sauble Beach, Owen Sound, Sauble Speedway, 3 golf courses and much more!
Newly owned, renovated and furnished. Our "Shabby Chic" boutique cabins come equipped with all the main necessities you would need for your stay including all linens with extra pillows, extra blankets, living area, one bedroom, bathroom with shower, dining area, kitchen with everything needed to cook and entertain. As well as a small fridge, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, iron, hair dryer, WiFi, sitting space for a laptop with a large power charger for multiple plugs and USB charging. This cottage offers a back and side wrap around deck, dining patio furniture, picnic table, fire pit, gas barbecue and large back yard play area for your outside enjoyment.
The cabin is located ***DIRECTLY ON HWY 6*** at 019185 Highway 6, Hepworth / Georgian Bluffs, Ontario N0H 1P0 The cabin is located 2 minutes to Tim Hortons and gas station OPI with fire wood. 7 minutes drive to Sauble Speedway & Sauble Beach which offers beach areas, many restaurants, and shopping to choose from. 10 minutes to Wiarton which has Bluewater Park & restaurant close to the water. 20 minutes to Owen Sound 1 hour to Tobermory water-front offering many attractions, shopping, and dining locations.
There are 3 cabins located on the same property.
Shabby Baby - Shabby Abby - Shabby Bear (coming in soon in 2017)
All 3 cabins have their own deck, Bar-B-Q, outside dining area and parking spaces. The back yard and field area are shared and there may be a need to share a parking space if needed but not usually necessary.
The cabins are currently heated with base board and portable heaters. Full gas heating will be installed shortly.
Own private cabin
Interakcija s gostima
If there is anything that you may require, there is always someone available to assist you, by either text or phone call.
Please read our house rule Listed under the "house rules" section. Register you ID with AirBnB under your profile page.
We love our pets, so one small pet (no puppies) are welcome! A $25.00 per stay charge which is required and charged as an "extra person" option and will be billed separately by AirBnB money request for payment.
One small pet only, under 50 lbs allowed. A $25.00 per stay charge which is calculated and charged as an "extra person" and will be billed by AirBnB extra charge. If pet waste or cleaning is required, there may be an additional charge from your security deposit.1. Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE ONLY.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 11:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are allowed. ONLY BY PRIOR APPROVAL. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. PARKING – Parking is limited to (2) vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Pets: If you have a pet staying with you be sure to check the property prior to check out to remove any pet waste.
11. Barbeque: There is a barbeque on the property specifically for your use.
a. The propane must be turned off completely after each use.
12. The barbeque must be cleaned before you check out. Garbage: Garbage must be separated by recyclables and normal garbage. Any garbage must be stored in the proper black garbage container and closed with lid, or the recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
13. Fit Pits: There is a fire pit for each cabin. **Please use with caution!! **ONLY BURN WOOD & PAPER PRODUCTS**Please watch what you are burning, watch your children & pets around open flames.
If there is garbage, pet waste, cans or bottle left in the pit or excessive cleaning to be done in the cabin or on the property, an additional fee will be deducted from the security deposit for additional cleaning time.
11. If it is found that feminine or other such products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $200.00 which will be deducted from the security deposit.