My condo is nestled in DC's Brookland/Catholic University neighborhood. It's comfortable, convenient to DC attractions and the metro. It's stocked with cookware, a washer/dryer, and a very comfortable sofa bed for additional guests. There's also a nice patio in the back. Street parking is free in front of the building, and there's off-street in the back of the building.
You'll get free wifi, plenty of free street parking and off-street parking. The condo is really cozy. Everything is clean and comfortable. We welcome families, friends, and solo travelers.
The entire apartment is yours. Just the patio in the back is shared.
Interakcija s gostima
If there are any concerns or special requests, I like to attend to them immediately. My co-hosts Randy and Alison are minutes away and can deal with the majority of things that come up.
Entry is by keypad, so arrive when you like. You will receive a day or so before your check-in.
1. Please, no smoking in the house nor around the perimeter of it. That includes the shared patio.
2. You will be provided a code for entry before your arrival.
3. If you break or damage anything, we promise we won't get upset, but please let us know as soon as possible.
4. Visitors are acceptable only with prior approval.
5. Quiet time would be between the hours of 10pm and 10am. Outside of those hours, a moderate noise level is fine, just not loud enough to disrupt the neighbors.
6. Please don't flush anything other than toilet paper and the usual.