In the historical center , 100 meters from the Duomo in the historic building , rent , furnished rooms and recovered again with coffered ceiling Rangoni original period of the 1500s ' , and frescoed walls , very bright, accesoriato , air conditioning, terracotta tiled floor relocated , input living room and kitchenette h . 4.70 mt , cloakroom, bathroom and dressing room , loft room with the living room, and the possibility of a second bed . Minimum rental 1 g . and weekly or longer periods. € 80 per day x 2 pp. .. The price for one night is 110.00 € . x two (URL HIDDEN) linen and final cleaning are included.For each additional guest over the two are € 25,00/p.
We are in the neighborhood of St. Euphemia , a pedestrian area with shops, restaurants and pubs full of life both day and night. The area is characterized and defined by the presence of goldsmiths craft . 100.00 mt in the Palace Museum and other tourist attractions .
We are 1 km from the railway station , in the historic center next to the Via Emilia with bus lines that lead in all directions.
The apartment inserted in an important historic building " Rangoni then Bellentani and Solmi " bears the signs and decorations of 1500, recovered and visible on the ceiling and walls.
The imposing Palazzo Solmi already Bellentani-Rangoni, is one of the biggest facing the Via Emilia °°. The present facade, dominated from the balcony of marble columns, dates from the eighteenth century, although the overall data back until the sixteenth century. In the courtyard there are traces Renaissance; the monumental staircase is spiral.
The historical peculiarities that distinguishes it concerns the revolutionary events: here the general Napoleon Bonaparte then, during his campaign in Italy, in 1796, placed the army headquarters, and held the first meeting for the drafting of the constitution of the Republic Cispadana . With the birth of the Cisalpine Republic, however, here it met the Government of the Panaro Department, which comprises most of the former were Este. The Italian tricolor that we all know - green, white and red - was flown for the first time as a symbol of the new state from this balcony. Napoleon then return several times in Modena (sign of the central role of the capital city in the geopolitics of the Po Valley), also along with Josephine, in 1805, as the Emperor.