3 spavaće sobe
Spectacular Ocean View
Located in Nacascola Bay (adjacent to San Juan Del Sur Bay)
Rancho Rana offers a private setting with many of the amenities of home. A well equipped kitchen, with a stove, fridge and microwave. We have a BBQ on the Porch overlooking the pool and the Ocean.
We love Nicaragua, San Juan Del Sur, and if you have any questions or would like recommendations or help planning your trip please feel free to contact us. We would love to help.
1. Property: The property is located at: Rancho Rana, Lot4A, Los Miradores, San Juan del Sur Nicaragua
The property is furnished and includes fridge, stove, microwave, blender, Propane BBQ, 3 floor fans, TV, WIFI internet, bed linen & towels.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge per person per night for guests in addition to 2 Adults will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3p.m. Check-in Date and 11a.m on Checkout Date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3 night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Security Deposit: US$200 Refundable cash deposit due at check-in.
Your security deposit will be refunded unless additional charges incur due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
9. Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancellation, please note your reservation deposit is non-refundable.
No refunds within 8 days of your check-in date.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please USE an ashtray.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. The property is on a septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH toilet paper or any feminine products. Please use the bins provided in the washrooms.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Claire is originally from San Diego California and Griff is originally from Essex England. We met in Portugal a few years back while Griff was teaching surfing and Claire was working with tourists. Claire has traveled all over Central America, living a year in Granada, Nicaragua and convinced Griff to move back with her to San Juan Del Sur.
We fell in love with the view and ocean breezes of the property. We love San Juan Del Sur, but we did not want to be right in the heart of town. We enjoy the beauty and serenity that our home provides. However if we need anything we are only a two mile drive from all the restaurants, bars and shops in the center of town.